Elden Ring is the most overrated game I've ever played, Arcadium nikkas owe me $60

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I told you, game is just perfectiom. That first run is magical :wow:

When you get past that learning curve and it finally clicks :wow:

It only gets better from here breh enjoy :salute:
I will say, though, the bosses and even the random mobs are much, much harder than in Bloodborne, to the point that despite being overleveled I'm still getting 1-2 shotted frequently. Also, the game is not intuitive at all, at least in Bloodborne you could fumble your way around and get to the next location, this game would have been a nightmare if not for online guides

All in all, a terrific game, I wish I'd bought the disc so I could experience some of these weapons before they nerfed them with patches

The bleeding weapons though :ohlawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I will say, though, the bosses and even the random mobs are much, much harder than in Bloodborne, to the point that despite being overleveled I'm still getting 1-2 shotted frequently. Also, the game is not intuitive at all, at least in Bloodborne you could fumble your way around and get to the next location, this game would have been a nightmare if not for online guides

All in all, a terrific game, I wish I'd bought the disc so I could experience some of these weapons before they nerfed them with patches

The bleeding weapons though :ohlawd:
You missed the real Rahdon fight.

On the toughest and my Favorite boss fight in any of the souls games.:wow: