Elden Ring is Game of The Generation- 98 Metacritic

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sifu runs great on PC I hear, GT7 and Horizon... coming soon to a PC near you
hello friend! I play PC too! :smile: I would love to see a picture of your rig since you reppin the PC crew :smile: check out my rig in the official pc thread. dont ever really see you there but im sure it was just an oversight on your part, n has nothing to do with you posting about PC to spite playstation. come on in n join the fun! :smile:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hello friend! I play PC too! :smile: I would love to see a picture of your rig since you reppin the PC crew :smile: check out my rig in the official pc thread. dont ever really see you there but im sure it was just an oversight on your part, n has nothing to do with you posting about PC to spite playstation. come on in n join the fun! :smile:
So kind friend :smile:

I only use my PC for Mmo's and fighting games and occasional old school RPGs.

But it's great to know I have the options to play all these great games on PC if I want:smile:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So kind friend :smile:

I only use my PC for Mmo's and fighting games and occasional old school RPGs.

But it's great to know I have the options to play all these great games on PC if I want:smile:
damn, so no look at your alleged pc build. sad face :(

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's just me but being compared to BOTW is not a good thing to me.

Still got to finish Demon Souls Remake, caught it on sale last month.

PS5 gamers been eating in February every week.

SIFU
Horizon
The Witch queen
Elden Ring

and next month we got GT7.
Yeah same is till got demon souls on ice that came with my bundle. Horizon FW has my full attention now. If the hype ain’t cap I’ll probably cop this down the line on sale.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Only thing I’m concerned about is

I hope the didn’t tone down the difficulty to appease cry babies

I've never played any of the souls games, but many reviews have said there are some of FromSoftware's hardest bosses yet in this game:manny:

The difference is that with the open world, you can always retreat and go do something else until you get stronger so you don't necessarily get stuck on a single encounter

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I've never played any of the souls games, but many reviews have said there are some of FromSoftware's hardest bosses yet in this game:manny:

The difference is that with the open world, you can always retreat and go do something else until you get stronger so you don't necessarily get stuck on a single encounter
I think that will.give people the ability to get stronger and come back later and you won't get bored cuz there's so much other stuff to do. In a straight line souls game you don't have that option and it's too boring to grind the same levels over and over.