Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I've replayed the whole game 100 percent no summons and I've washed everything except Malenia, I've died at most 7 times to any given boss and most first try including Godfrey and Plassidusax and some of the dlc bosses with this character. I just can't beat this hoe, she killed me atleast 40 times so far, I hate this hoe with every fiber of my being
Show footage of rellana

Han Yolo

Pro
Daps
My god after around 10-12 hours of just bashing my head against Consort Radahn I finally got him. No summons, no mimic tear. Scad level 17. Just parrying and a guts sword. Get fukked loser lol.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Radahn with a miquella backpack*

Yeah, i think the Erdtree GOTY shyt was premature, its a good dlc, its more elden ring but it didn’t really do anything to blow my socks off. I think Old Hunters and Ringed City are better dlc

This dlc didn’t add much to the narrative or lore of the main game at all. Kind of feel like a lot of discussion on it faded quickly also
The main discussion will be how many begged for the sweet release of death trying to beat the bosses for countless hours:pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The main discussion will be how many begged for the sweet release of death trying to beat the bosses for countless hours:pachaha:

It will also be how fromsoft needs to switch up its formula if they want to keep adding super fast combo spam bosses with broken cameras to their non-Sekiro/bloodborne games

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wrecked Dancing Lion, Rellana and the golden hippo. The dancing lion fight was visually amazing.

Coming straight from my first play through of the base game I feel like this dlc is leaning on the overpriced side so far (roughly 10 hours in).

While I began to feel exhausted from the virtually copy and paste dungeons of the base game, this DLC feels very obviously empty by comparison and over no where near as engaging as the base game. It’s not terrible, but the same itch isn’t being scratched that I got from that deep sense of adventure.

Rocking Radahns full armor set except his helmet which I switched for the dancing lions helmet, and radahns heavy sword, I’m consistently able to bait an enemy into swinging first, I jump in with a heavy overhead swing and knock chunks of health off of them. With quite a few bosses in the base and the dlc, the times I had trouble were when I was too apprehensive. Getting in their face to face and rolling through their moves has almost always yielded very positive results.

Overall, enjoying the dlc, but it’s definitely a step down from the overall experience of the base game. Definitely recommend buying it, but going in with tempered expectations.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wrecked Dancing Lion, Rellana and the golden hippo. The dancing lion fight was visually amazing.

Coming straight from my first play through of the base game I feel like this dlc is leaning on the overpriced side so far (roughly 10 hours in).

While I began to feel exhausted from the virtually copy and paste dungeons of the base game, this DLC feels very obviously empty by comparison and over no where near as engaging as the base game. It’s not terrible, but the same itch isn’t being scratched that I got from that deep sense of adventure.

Rocking Radahns full armor set except his helmet which I switched for the dancing lions helmet, and radahns heavy sword, I’m consistently able to bait an enemy into swinging first, I jump in with a heavy overhead swing and knock chunks of health off of them. With quite a few bosses in the base and the dlc, the times I had trouble were when I was too apprehensive. Getting in their face to face and rolling through their moves has almost always yielded very positive results.

Overall, enjoying the dlc, but it’s definitely a step down from the overall experience of the base game. Definitely recommend buying it, but going in with tempered expectations.

Its a great DLC but nikkas saying From should win GOTY again for it were clearly glazin.

Phantom Liberty though should have been nominated :banderas:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Been playing the main game for the past 3-4 weeks and finally got to beating Mohg. I'm also at the Maliketh fight in the main story (advanced to Ephael in Haligtree and decided to do the other shyt as that place is annoyingly hard lol).

I fukking suck at Souls games so I end up overleveling to have a shot :mjlol:

But basically my question here is if there's anything that changes if I try to go to the DLC area for a while. Will the game even let me go there if I haven't finished the main game's story? I know the DLC is hard as fukk as well but Idk, I guess I'm curious as to when was Shadow of the Erdtree designed to be played :feedme: @Gizmo_Duck