Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I know this can be hard but playing ninja gaiden black on hard level felt like this

"Dormammu I've come to bargain" :sadcam:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doing a mage playthrough (magic not faith/arc) and Gaius is a lot harder without a greatshield. I had one attempt where I got him to 20% health, but I can't dodge his charge in most of my other attempts.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Contemplating getting this after I saw a vid of someone using punch and kick combos:mjgrin:

The Dryleaf Arts are lowkey two of the best and most fun weapons in the DLC. They don't have the range of other weapons, you gotta get up close and box nyggas but combos are fast and furious. Maxed out + the right talismans (buffers) equipped, they melt enemies. The two weapon arts/special movies are dope too.

Plus they weigh practically nothing so you can still carry the bigger/situational weapons to switch to without being encumbered.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I see why people were complaining about the Mesmer fighter. He had my PS5’s frame rate in fukkin single digits. :damn:

It’s time for Fromsoftware to abandon this tired ass engine breh.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Bayle defeated :wow:

Barely survived. I didnt think it was possible but The Dragon Hunters Great Katana has overtaken Bloodhounds Fang as my favorite weapon :mjgrin:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I see why people were complaining about the Mesmer fighter. He had my PS5’s frame rate in fukkin single digits. :damn:

It’s time for Fromsoftware to abandon this tired ass engine breh.
Your frames dropped fighting messmer ? That's weird

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Is it just me or are all of the DLC remembrance weapons trash?

Maybe not complete trash but extremely underwhelming compared to the base game. I'm close to the final boss and none of them stand out.

Fred.
Maybe just you I loved messmers weapon

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe just you I loved messmers weapon

I took that to +10 but the damage and move set was inferior to the Fire Greatsword +25.

This DLC doesn't have a Malekith's Black Blade or Blasphemous Blade or any Remembrance weapon that is clearly better than the normal stuff IMO.

Fred.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bloodfiend’s blood arm with high arcane and the right talismans is almost a cheat code

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I've replayed the whole game 100 percent no summons and I've washed everything except Malenia, I've died at most 7 times to any given boss and most first try including Godfrey and Plassidusax and some of the dlc bosses with this character. I just can't beat this hoe, she killed me atleast 40 times so far, I hate this hoe with every fiber of my being