Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This might be a last resort I would have to respec

I can clear the first phase in under 60 seconds with the blasphemous blade but it’s too slow for that second phase

:snoop:
Did you go get the 3 npc’s?
Edit: my bad. Assumed you meant the first Radahn fight since you mentioned ng+
That finger Shield spear combo is op for consort radahn.
Make sure you grab miquellas rune if you haven’t and activate it before fighting Radahn that way he can’t make you fall in love in the second phase

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Did you go get the 3 npc’s?
Edit: my bad. Assumed you meant the first Radahn fight since you mentioned ng+
That finger Shield spear combo is op for consort radahn.
Make sure you grab miquellas rune if you haven’t and activate it before fighting Radahn that way he can’t make you fall in love in the second phase

:salute:

Fingershield plus blood/rot sword poke got him outta here

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That last boss in the DLC for example... most unserious mfer ever, i was not going to stress over more than i had to with the bs he was on :russ:

After the first like 15 deaths before finally getting to his phase 2 form I was like oh gtfo here, and went to the fextralife site to see what they suggest that aligned with my melee/faith build, which was spam scarlet rot + use the shield and lance/poke cheese. I summoned a co-op on the same bs and we packed him up on our first go.

Mind you, it took me 6 hours worth of attempts to beat whatsherface with the twin fire/magic blades bc i wanted to do it "the real way" :mjlol:

images

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I just got back into ER. Felt it too difficult on the PS5. So I got it now for PC and slowly grinding before I face any bosses. Didn't face Margit til lvl 28, used Rogier to tank while I blasted away with my Astrologer. If a fight is too tough, I'm just gonna use the Cheat Table for God mode. IDGAF

The axe murderer

Daps
I just got back into ER. Felt it too difficult on the PS5. So I got it now for PC and slowly grinding before I face any bosses. Didn't face Margit til lvl 28, used Rogier to tank while I blasted away with my Astrologer. If a fight is too tough, I'm just gonna use the Cheat Table for God mode. IDGAF
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u3.jpg

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

I see why yall reacted like that :russ: . It is satisfying finally beating a boss you struggled with, without cheating. Finally beat that Misbegotten fakkit after getting my Meteorite staff and Rock Sling. Let the dogs loose on him and blasted away. After that, went back to feast on Night Calvary and that first Tree Sentinel.

Now that I have some sense of what I'm doing, I can see why this was GOTY.

The axe murderer

Daps
I see why yall reacted like that :russ: . It is satisfying finally beating a boss you struggled with, without cheating. Finally beat that Misbegotten fakkit after getting my Meteorite staff and Rock Sling. Let the dogs loose on him and blasted away. After that, went back to feast on Night Calvary and that first Tree Sentinel.

Now that I have some sense of what I'm doing, I can see why this was GOTY.
Sometimes you gotta embrace the madness bruh. :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Next time do it with no buffs, butt naked, with a broom stick if you want to be a real gamer
I'm on new game plus with no scadutree blessings and 20 vigor. I'm 2 shot at best at all times.

I also don't fight naked. I have my dignity.