Reppin
Miami
Just beat Radahn I had to use Moore’s armor and shield with Rot Pierce weapon

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've replayed the whole game 100 percent no summons and I've washed everything except Malenia, I've died at most 7 times to any given boss and most first try including Godfrey and Plassidusax and some of the dlc bosses with this character. I just can't beat this hoe, she killed me atleast 40 times so far, I hate this hoe with every fiber of my being

She's still the hardest over Radahn

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the last boss, haven't tried to kill it yet.

The DLC was dope but Ludwig + his music from "Bloodborne" > every boss/theme in this DLC.

It's funny because years ago I said it seems like From just pulls lore out of their ass with very little thought to the plot or it being cohesive/coherent....which pissed off a lot of people on here....now lo and behold all the lore channels are confused by this DLC because it made no sense in relation to lore they pieced together from the main game. :mjlol:

And I'm sorry but Radahn as the final boss is goofy as hell. As much as they built him up it should've been Miquella himself. Or hell, Mogh or Malenia would've made a hell of a lot more sense.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The DLC was dope but Ludwig + his music from "Bloodborne" > every boss/theme in this DLC.

It's funny because years ago I said it seems like From just pulls lore out of their ass with very little thought to the plot or it being cohesive/coherent....which pissed off a lot of people on here....now lo and behold all the lore channels are confused by this DLC because it made no sense in relation to lore they pieced together from the main game. :mjlol:

And I'm sorry but Radahn as the final boss is goofy as hell. As much as they built him up it should've been Miquella himself. Or hell, Mogh or Malenia would've made a hell of a lot more sense.

Fred.

Radahn with a miquella backpack*

Yeah, i think the Erdtree GOTY shyt was premature, its a good dlc, its more elden ring but it didn’t really do anything to blow my socks off. I think Old Hunters and Ringed City are better dlc

This dlc didn’t add much to the narrative or lore of the main game at all. Kind of feel like a lot of discussion on it faded quickly also

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

Enjoyment of these games is highest when you don't pay too much attention to the story. Radahns a cool looking character and it was an epic final boss to face his prime form. I know the lore actually doesn't make sense but it's cool.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Enjoyment of these games is highest when you don't pay too much attention to the story. Radahns a cool looking character and it was an epic final boss to face his prime form. I know the lore actually doesn't make sense but it's cool.

Yea, I’ve spent 300 hours on this game (base + DLC) and I couldn’t tell you a cotdamn thing about the plot :mjlol:

I just be walking from one grace to another lookin for a fade (or getting faded) :mjlol:

And it’s been a GOAT gaming experience

The DLC adding h2h fisticuffs and kickboxing >>> “plot”.

Messmer, Miquella, Michelo, McDonalds, I don’t give a fukk

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Really wish they would let you jump straight to the DLC once you finished it and the main game and start a new game+, also let you fukking respec without reaching Renala, I know there are guides and shyt to get to it fast but come one, I just wanna replay the DLC with a new build not beat Radham and Mog for like the 7 time.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Radahn with a miquella backpack*

Yeah, i think the Erdtree GOTY shyt was premature, its a good dlc, its more elden ring but it didn’t really do anything to blow my socks off. I think Old Hunters and Ringed City are better dlc

This dlc didn’t add much to the narrative or lore of the main game at all. Kind of feel like a lot of discussion on it faded quickly also
Its the best game that has come out this year, by far.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Finally beat the base game completely solo no summons are ashes and was wompin dlc bosses, dancing dragon 2 tries, Renalla 3 tries. But Bayle is a complete hoe because of the camera, I've died about 10x and most of it is just me missing wide open shots cause the camera is spinning, I tried without the camera but you pretty much gotta guess his attacks and timing. Bayle is the worst boss for me so far, seems unfair fighting the camera too.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bayles camera is bad at times but Senessax camera is 10x worse, seems almost impossible as solo melee

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I’ve spent 300 hours on this game (base + DLC) and I couldn’t tell you a cotdamn thing about the plot :mjlol:

I just be walking from one grace to another lookin for a fade (or getting faded) :mjlol:

And it’s been a GOAT gaming experience

The DLC adding h2h fisticuffs and kickboxing >>> “plot”.

Messmer, Miquella, Michelo, McDonalds, I don’t give a fukk
Same I don't give one fukk about the Lore...it seems everybody loves Morgott though from what I've gathered

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Really wish they would let you jump straight to the DLC once you finished it and the main game and start a new game+, also let you fukking respec without reaching Renala, I know there are guides and shyt to get to it fast but come one, I just wanna replay the DLC with a new build not beat Radham and Mog for like the 7 time.
Yeah idk what they were thinking