Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Colossal Greatsword with Lion’s Claw is basically easy mode. Add mimic on top and I’m shocked how easy this game gets.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I made it to the Ruah Ruins and beat that Rot Bug bytch. Was lost as fukk and apparently I just skipped over Messier. :jbhmm:

Also it’s still fukk Senesax even though that Dragon Great Katana was giving you headshots. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

I never beat Senessax and I beat Radahn solo. Senessax camera was too bullsh1t so I skipped it.

Playing the DLC again as a mage, definitely a different experience. Dancing Lions 1st phase was way harder this time, but 2nd phase was easier with a lot of openings when it switches elements

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Messmer is a hoe ass nikka. They made this nikka harder than Malika.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Jori, Elder Inquisitor - Oh this seems like an enjoyable battle I’m actually rolling and jumping.

*25% of Jori’s health gone*

*Goes ham on Spirit ashes*

Yo, what the fukk is this shyt? Where this fat belly flopping dude come from :beli:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Bayle the Dread goddammit man

malcolm-x-angry.gif

fukk this bytch

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Did you get close and got hit with some BS like I did a few times? :pachaha:

That fire/lightning breathe attack had some weird behavior/tracking

When he starts flying around it's a wrap for me, I can't avoid him or those random lightning/fire explosions on the ground :mjcry:

Hell half the time I can't even get my mimic tear off in the beginning before he bodies me :damn:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
When he starts flying around it's a wrap for me, I can't avoid him or those random lightning/fire explosions on the ground :mjcry:

Hell half the time I can't even get my mimic tear off in the beginning before he bodies me :damn:

You'll get him after a few more :myman:
Sounds like you just got to get the timing on those dodges for those moves.

Might be getting caught up attacking while that lightning is getting ready to drop, if so don't forget about jumping R2s.
They'll keep you moving while hitting & keeping pressure up on Bayle's poise.

Stuff that helped for me (melee):

Stayed close and dodged into his attacks/towards that injured leg, then attacking that leg.
I didn't lock-on as much because it would default at his face - but if he was flying or further away would.

For that mimic, try using the Opaline Hardtear on your flask and sipping that before you go to fight.
That way if you get caught slipping while summoning you might survive and get a chance to heal.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Messmer no summons :jawalrus: once you learn those patterns you welcome the dance of death :blessed:didn't even have my weapon at +10 either

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is the first time regarding a Souls game where I actually feel the casusals point of view regarding difficulty. This MF Messmer man :what: 10 Scadurtree blessing and dude is still bodying my s***. I like a challenge but damn, they just od'd on this DLC. Enjoyable but the increase in blood pressure playing this s*** could literally kill a n***a. I see why they say you lowkey gotta be a machonist to play this series. I'm about to have a aneurysm trying to solo.
Summon

Get your mimic

Go get more scurdtree blessings :mjlol:

Accept your limitatons

It's over.

You're a casual now :wow: