Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is it just me or are all of the DLC Remembrance weapons trash?

Maybe not complete trash but extremely underwhelming compared to the base game. I'm close to the final boss and none of them stand out.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is it just me or are all of the DLC Remembrance weapons trash?

Maybe not complete trash but extremely underwhelming compared to the base game. I'm close to the final boss and none of them stand out.

Fred.

I liked Messmer’s spear, i didn’t really use the others. I briefly tried out Rellana’s stuff but dont really like how it activates the ash of war

But Garbo boss weapons are are souls tradition

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's why I say Nioh's better for Rahdahn you gotta change your build or use a cheese strat...like what's the point of making a build if it isn't viable....in Nioh I ran through both games and their DLC's using light armor knowing I can get one shot but Nioh's movement is what allows you to offset some of the bullshyt and the bosses tough are fair....but nioh gives you wayyyy more options to combat the BS it does have....but the movement in this game is its biggest handicap and how it handles stamina also...

Its nikka who can beat radahn level one with a plunger.

Every build is viable if you autistic enough :ufdup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You missed my point but ok

Naw i didnt.

Its someone doing no hit full series runs in this shyt. Maybe you and I cant make a un leveled dagger work vs radahn but its some fiend who can :dead:

And I put 3-400
Hours in nioh 2. The underworld requires wayyyyy more strict builds n cheese to progress thru than this dlc lets keep it a bean

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Found a new favorite weapon "Meteoric Ore Greatsword" shyt is like a big ass taser and it's only +9 wait till it's fully upgraded :jawalrus:

How does it compare to the ruins greatsword. I respec’d to a STR/INT build and it’s been putting work so far.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How does it compare to the ruins greatsword. I respec’d to a STR/INT build and it’s been putting work so far.

It has a dash move that hits like a truck and then has a followed up AOE explosion that also hits like a truck

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
They giving away smithing stones like Halloween candy in this dlc, even the Ancient Dragon ones :whew:

Random, but has anybody else ever felt a weird vibrate on the controller at random times, it almost feels like a strong heartbeat if I had to describe it

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure it’s not yours :lolbron:
Nah one example I just noticed that repeats for me is at the Ruin Forge Lava Intake site of grace. If I rest there and walk back out into the open world again it does it.

I've noticed it before but this is the first time I caught it repeating itself :ohhh:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Naw i didnt.

Its someone doing no hit full series runs in this shyt. Maybe you and I cant make a un leveled dagger work vs radahn but its some fiend who can :dead:

And I put 3-400
Hours in nioh 2. The underworld requires wayyyyy more strict builds n cheese to progress thru than this dlc lets keep it a bean

Ugh don't bring that place up

still got ptsd :sadcam: