Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This is the first time regarding a Souls game where I actually feel the casusals point of view regarding difficulty. This MF Messmer man :what: 10 Scadurtree blessing and dude is still bodying my s***. I like a challenge but damn, they just od'd on this DLC. Enjoyable but the increase in blood pressure playing this s*** could literally kill a n***a. I see why they say you lowkey gotta be a machonist to play this series. I'm about to have a aneurysm trying to solo.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
2x DLC GOAT gonna go back to the main Map and finish the main game again and start another journey :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This is the first time regarding a Souls game where I actually feel the casusals point of view regarding difficulty. This MF Messmer man :what: 10 Scadurtree blessing and dude is still bodying my s***. I like a challenge but damn, they just od'd on this DLC. Enjoyable but the increase in blood pressure playing this s*** could literally kill a n***a. I see why they say you lowkey gotta be a machonist to play this series. I'm about to have a aneurysm trying to solo.
That's why I say Nioh's better for Rahdahn you gotta change your build or use a cheese strat...like what's the point of making a build if it isn't viable....in Nioh I ran through both games and their DLC's using light armor knowing I can get one shot but Nioh's movement is what allows you to offset some of the bullshyt and the bosses tough are fair....but nioh gives you wayyyy more options to combat the BS it does have....but the movement in this game is its biggest handicap and how it handles stamina also...

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Git GUD

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

10 Scadutree should definitely be enough. Are you using strong sh1t?