Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The insight mechanic in bloodborne :wow:
Reading Lovecraft stories you start to appreciate the madness. I wish it had a PC version

Yeah that mechanic was crazy! The way it effected gamplay, and also how it tied into the lore/lovecraftian horror.

Man, the first time this happens to you

Then the first time you go over there with enough insight? :damn:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah that mechanic was crazy! The way it effected gamplay, and also how it tied into the lore/lovecraftian horror.

Man, the first time this happens to you

Then the first time you go over there with enough insight? :damn:

bruuuuuuuh once it gets to blood moon those fukkers are everywhere. Like in way more places than one things And you peep the amygdala? Hes just peeping when you couldnt see em before with less insight

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Keep that as a mantra there's a lot of fukkery left :mjgrin:
Boss was lite man. I shut off his Lights man. fukk summons. fukk projectiles. fukk mimics. This the ultimate man. Never respec't my character. True Skill. And this supposed to be new game plus ? :mjlol:

Rellana dead, Magic Mike lions dead. I'm wondering when I'm gonna hit the roadblock cuz I'm smacking these bosses up and down

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I think ima run it back. Ain’t no way on google earf nas im running this dlc back. I beat the boss and was on some israel adesanya shyt I got my win and I’m outta there :hubie:

Welcome back, young hoonter

Fan Art | Bloodborne Wiki

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah I think ima run it back. Ain’t no way on google earf nas im running this dlc back. I beat the boss and was on some israel adesanya shyt I got my win and I’m outta there :hubie:
lmao no one wants smoke with the DLC and I ain't even beat the game yet still (I let the game chill too long last year)

Bloodborne got good looking combat and I like the old victorian concept