Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Alright, took a break after I made it to the last boss on Sat and wasn't ready to die a bunch back to back

Transient Moonlight abuse :mjgrin:

yC8SFOI.jpeg

Leveling system was a good idea overall, I never changed up my build which I appreciated since I forgot a lot after not playing for years.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abyssal Woods and that boss were my favorite part of the DLC but I think "Bloodborne" is the GOAT From game so I'm obviously heavily biased. :manny:

And they threw in a "BB" easter egg with that Winter-Lantern Fly. :wow:

Fred.

I love Bloodborne but that area was kind of annoying to explore. Cool boss though

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't faced Radahn yet and havent beaten Bayle, but ive beaten everything else and so far this game is normal From difficulty to me if you're using high powered, endgame sh1t. I'm a strength build using fingerprint shield and strong, fully upgraded weapons and it's been hard but not crazy or beyond Sekiro/BB/DS difficulty. I don't get the "you NEED to summon" talk.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Damn so the reason why Bayle and Placcidusax are both missing heads/limbs is cuz they both crashed out running the fade against each other a long time ago. Bayle still has Placcidusax’s 2 severed heads wrapped around his neck which would be a flex if he didn’t lose 2 wings and a leg himself :picard:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
never figured out how to dodge hits in this game, had better things to do. is it worth a playthrough?