Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
The b**** let me almost get her then hit me with the moon three times on some thanos s*** lol guess I got to summon f u miyazaki

edit: finally beat her solo. S*** was sooo unfun. Just too many options. Took longer than the lion

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My death counter for the bosses regarded as the DLC’s hardest while using a Dex/Bleed build with Mimic Tear

Divine Beast Of Dancing - 0
Bayle The Dread - 10-15
Rellana - 0
Putrescent Knight - 4
Messmer The Impaler - 5
Commander Gaius - 0
Scadutree Avatar - 4

Haven’t done the end boss yet but I’m in the last area

This dlc is as hard as you want it to be :yeshrug:
You must of paid for the elite version of Mimic tear because mines is slow bro statusn

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must of paid for the elite version of Mimic tear because mines is slow bro statusn
Are you upgrading your spirit ashes in the DLC? Mines been fire

Only boss he hasn’t got me through is the last boss, got him to 2nd phase a good 5 or 6 times before I went to sleep but like @Gizmo_Duck said imma need to use something I haven’t used in forever and that’s a shield, an extremely durable one because his move set and the AOE’s that come off each attack are entirely too fukking wild lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That sunflower is the wackest boss in any From game, ever. It makes Bed Of Chaos seem like Ludwig The Holy Blade.

The fight itself isn't too bad but the fact that they just copy and pasted it three times is lazy as f*ck. I'm sure there's some dumb ass lore reason why it's three times but f*ck all that, it's lazy.

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sunflower is the wackest boss in any From game, ever. It makes Bed Of Chaos seem like Ludwig The Holy Blade.

The fight itself isn't too bad but the fact that they just copy and pasted it three times is lazy as f*ck. I'm sure there's some dumb ass lore reason why it's three times but f*ck all that, it's lazy.

Fred.
Yeah, gave me the :francis: Even the second time

The gorilla from Sekiro is the best example of a troll revive they have done, that was legit scary and dope as fukk when it first surprised me