Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Drop this bytch Renalla body bag off for yall.

It don't get much faster then this for a melle build

Ng plus
Dual wield

Poison curved sword
Cold curved sword
Rot knife
Kindred rot talisman
Blade of mercy talisman
Erdtrees favor 2
Radagons soreseal

25 vigor
43 endurance
35 strength
35 dex

goodnight hoe

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Brehs the lore in this DLC is some shyt :whoo:

There’s a bunch of comments apologizing to Mohg saying he beat the molester allegations from the base game :mjlol:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs the lore in this DLC is some shyt :whoo:

There’s a bunch of comments apologizing to Mohg saying he beat the molester allegations from the base game :mjlol:

:patrice:Only to a point Mohg to me a least to me always wanted to get his hands on Miquella :dame::sitdown::scust: it just that Miquella was too well guard for him and his blood god cult to go after but after Malenia not only fail to kill Radahn but infect him with the Scarlet Rot he needed to move on to a new plan and that was to use Mohg wanted to be with him:scust: as around about way of bring Radahn back to life but what mohg was doing in the base game was what he always wanted to do Miquella just make him more loyalty to him than to the blood god he was killing innocent people for.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it too early to complain about how empty a lot of areas are in this DLC?

Both the Cerulean Coast, Abyssal Woods, the entire area with Gaius, etc.

Feels like 80% of the DLC content is around the Shadow Keep and Tower of Shadow. This is why i really hope the next Fromsoft game goes back to the tight connected map design of souls/bloodborne instead of open world. It’s fun traveling and finding a new region but not when there’s very little actual content in them. A lot of the regions in this game reminded me of the mountain top of giants

Shadow Keep is amazing, I wish there was another castle area of its size. Castle Ensis and Rauh Ruins are good too though. That's when the game is at its best imo, some of the open world stuff gets tedious

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shadow Keep is amazing, I wish there was another castle area of its size. Castle Ensis and Rauh Ruins are good too though. That's when the game is at its best imo, some of the open world stuff gets tedious

I thought the Rauh Ruins were beautiful but it had the same issue, not enough good optional content there. Felt like a big ass maze and a couple high level knights outside in the open, then the little platforming section

When i first got there i was thinking it was about to be some ringed city shyt, i was mad hype.

This was still an A tier DLC, but the more I think about it I still think CDPR are the kings of DLC. Hearts of Stone, Blood and Wine, and Phantom Liberty are still the GOATS

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My death counter for the bosses regarded as the DLC’s hardest while using a Dex/Bleed build with Mimic Tear

Divine Beast Of Dancing - 0
Bayle The Dread - 10-15
Rellana - 0
Putrescent Knight - 4
Messmer The Impaler - 5
Commander Gaius - 0
Scadutree Avatar - 4

Haven’t done the end boss yet but I’m in the last area

This dlc is as hard as you want it to be :yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Those back hand swords are dope as f*ck. Probably my favorite weapon in the entire game. That dodge/slash combo you do is money.

Fred.

That's what I been running with my whole run. I've tried others but nothing comes close to these. If you put blood on the ash of war I think they're even better. That blood buildup goes a long way. Especially in boss fights.

And the L1 basically gives you a way more effective dodge maneuver because of the speed. That shyt slides under everything if you time it right. Most enemies can't deal with it. I just dance circles around em like I'm kyrie hooping in the 60's. Apparently they didn't teach lateral movement in the shadow realm:scust: