Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i don’t know if i should run another one or let the game breathe for a minute? That was an experience, FromSoft killed this DLC.

I ran through laying shyt down with Rivers of Blood, Elanoras Poleblade, and then picked of a few dlc weapons.

Damn this is my GOTY

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Man fukk this last boss. Some of this shyt is just completely unblockable and impossible to dodge.

:sadcam:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk this last boss. Some of this shyt is just completely unblockable and impossible to dodge.

:sadcam:
Breh you can do it, my son summoned another player to get cut done :yeshrug:

I did it with a mimic and a shield enchantment that shyt was hard but after about 50 or so tries I beat that b*stard.

If you’re not going to tank then learning when to dodge his multiple attacks in the second phase is key and doable

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Had the consort to 3% health. I think next session I get him.

Can I just say his swipe swipe scissor move is bullshyt! :wow: This move has caught me more times than Waterfowl WTF.

Then phase 2 they give the hits knock back, they knock you back into a beam, and the beams have stagger, which hold you just long enough for the rest to body you :mjlol:. They really trolled with this guy.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I just think its cool you get to fight the non-retarded version of radahn

:pachaha:

Yup, no more speculation on how strong he would’ve been (actually probably a lil stronger considering his vessel & then phase 2) or how tall he is.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've beaten all the bosses now besides Bayle and Radahn. I expected Gaius to be worse, he wasn't easy but I beat him in 5 or 6 tries. Midra and Metyr were harder imo.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I want to say as well. I think overall the exploration and map interconnectivity was more interesting and visually appealing than the base game.

Don't get me wrong base game is classic. And the exploration is amazing.

But this map had me entering a hole on one side of the map, going through 5 intricate optional areas, and popping out on an entire new main area of the map. And it happened several times. When I got to the abyss woods I was looking around like wtf. From where I had to start to get there I couldn't believe how many hours I wasted trying to get to that map marker.