Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Flexington

All Star
Daps
This fingers boss :dame:

Edit: One thing that irks me is how easy it is to break these damn side character quests. Worst part was I didn't even need to break it, I just didn't know better and fast traveled a bit too soon :beli:.

Last edited:

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
Destroyed the final boss with my arcane tank build. Stacked shield and defense talismans and used a blood sword lance. Boss would do negative damage to me with my shield up during all the bs shenanigans... still took me 56 tries to beat it though :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Destroyed the final boss with my arcane tank build. Stacked shield and defense talismans and used a blood sword lance. Boss would do negative damage to me with my shield up during all the bs shenanigans... still took me 56 tries to beat it though :mjlol:
Damn... I need the clip of me beating him with just dodges and bonks, see yall in 8 hours :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Consistently getting into the 2nd phase for the last boss but I can’t even get a hit in after that :why: I’ll dodge the shyt out of like 6 AOE attacks, combos, and big ass projectiles in a row just for this dude to fukking breathe the same air as me for half my health bar :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That 2nd form must have killed me over 50 times :damn: I thought they would at least let me walk up to that cool ass gate :beli:

Yeah, i thought the game was broke or i needed torrent or something. Liek we were gonna have to climb up there and grab the great rune and some ill shyt would go down, but nope no epilogue or credit roll, nothing.