Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I really hate using some of these summons for these boss fights...the bosses hitting hard isn't the problem I beat both nioh games with light armor and no summons...the problem is they don't stop attacking and alot of them have crazy AOE attacks...on top of that the way your character moves me coming from nioh where movement is everything I can't dodge/dash backwards how I want...it's like your character is stuck is quick sand

Rellana defeated, this is the boss that has finally made me say

1P4X.gif

Anything goes, I'm throwing the kitchen sink at these damn bosses, patch nerf or not. Mimic tear plus bleed grease got the job done

I'm trying to win fukk this shyt

I said fukk that shyt and went with a blood frost 25+ Uchi & Naga build and popped mimic shredded her ass in under 2 mins.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I felt the same.

The AI is already tough to predict at times and throwing in a teammate sometimes caused the boss to retaliate earlier than I wanted.

Or I'd be expecting them to swing a certain way but due to getting hit by your teammate their aggro switches and they change the path of the swing mid movement, throwing off timing/spacing. Or you attack too much and their aggro switches over to you when you don't expect it :mad:.

After Dancing Dragon and understanding the shards mechanic better I stopped using the summons for that reason.

I'm sure another boss will cause me to take that back though :dead:
That's exactly what it is especially when they have big weapons and they swing at your summon while you're trying to attack and you get caught in the animation smh...

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I killed the sunflower on my first attempt. The catch is I was using the physik that drains your health in exchange for more damage and I died before the Sunflowers death animation completed so it didn't count...:beli:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I killed the sunflower on my first attempt. The catch is I was using the physik that drains your health in exchange for more damage and I died before the Sunflowers death animation completed so it didn't count...:beli:
Why tf you using that theses bosses hit hard enough.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Those back hand swords are dope as f*ck. Probably my favorite weapon in the entire game. That dodge/slash combo you do is money.

Fred.

About to go level those up and do something else when I get back on because I’m legit stuck on this boss :picard:

He dead by tonight tho :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Abyssal Woods have a cool look/atmosphere but are kinda tedious to explore due to insta death

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ima start up my ng4 run thus weekend, ima use the 2handed shield cheese build