Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tip for those in abysal woods, you can parry those bloodborne fukks and once you kill them they never come bac

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I really hate using some of these summons for these boss fights...the bosses hitting hard isn't the problem I beat both nioh games with light armor and no summons...the problem is they don't stop attacking and alot of them have crazy AOE attacks...on top of that the way your character moves me coming from nioh where movement is everything I can't dodge/dash backwards how I want...it's like your character is stuck is quick sand

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really hate using some of these summons for these boss fights...the bosses hitting hard isn't the problem I beat both nioh games with light armor and no summons...the problem is they don't stop attacking and alot of them have crazy AOE attacks...on top of that the way your character moves me coming from nioh where movement is everything I can't dodge/dash backwards how I want...it's like your character is stuck is quick sand

Really hope the next souls like game from them adopts the bloodborne sidestep or teleport into their core designs.

Rolling around with these fast ass combo heavy enemies is getting dumb

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps

I felt the same.

The AI is already tough to predict at times and throwing in a teammate sometimes caused the boss to retaliate earlier than I wanted.

Or I'd be expecting them to swing a certain way but due to getting hit by your teammate their aggro switches and they change the path of the swing mid movement, throwing off timing/spacing. Or you attack too much and their aggro switches over to you when you don't expect it :mad:.

After Dancing Dragon and understanding the shards mechanic better I stopped using the summons for that reason.

I'm sure another boss will cause me to take that back though :dead:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Fighting the Sunflower all day I keep getting to the third phase. Im taking a break can I summon someone later

Loken

All Star
Daps
got damn them nikkas said fukk them hard ass bosses :picard:

"KADOKAWA Corporation (owners of FromSoftware and Acquire) has been hacked, hackers threaten to release 1.5TB of data on July 1st if ransom is not paid"

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
got damn them nikkas said fukk them hard ass bosses :picard:

"KADOKAWA Corporation (owners of FromSoftware and Acquire) has been hacked, hackers threaten to release 1.5TB of data on July 1st if ransom is not paid"

In for the bloodborne 2 confirmation :ehh:

Time to see the other 5 games Miyazaki’s been working on the past 2 years cause it certainly wasn’t just this

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I been forgetting other games exist lately, cuz :snoop:
I checked Steam and there's like, 5 games I favorited that have updates pending - dropping your update into this window if you're a combat-heavy game at all just seems like a risky strategy.

Though I guess when people ragequit SOTE for a bit but still want to game they can eat off the increased gaming audience :ohhh:I see the vision.

I think it's dumb. But I see it.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Rellana defeated, this is the boss that has finally made me say

1P4X.gif

Anything goes, I'm throwing the kitchen sink at these damn bosses, patch nerf or not. Mimic tear plus bleed grease got the job done

I'm trying to win fukk this shyt

Last edited: