Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Weak asses gotta ruin everything. If it's too hard just use a summon:what:....didn't feel like there was a need to patch anything.

This some bullshyt. I spent two days on messmer. Was only one hit away multiple times. I knew for a fact today was the day. I roamed the shadow realm scouring for scadu fragments to prepare for this moment. Heard about the patch. Got on and mopped him up on my 3rd try. And I felt nothing inside :beli:....they robbed me of my moment :martin:

I refused to use a summon cause this shyt got personal. Now I feel like messmer is out there lauging at me. "Soft ass fakkit needed a patch to beat me":umad:

:snoop:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Souls got too mainstream, now we nerfing shyt because shytters cry online :snoop:

Zero neuron activation for beating Rellana now.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat Messmer no summons/mimic pre patch, and though he was hard there were harder bosses in the base game tbh. Malenia easily, and I'd put Godfrey/Fourth Loux and Radagon/Elden Beast with him or above him also.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If they needed to patch anything it's the slow ass animation when using your health flask. Can't fukkin dodge for a whole ass second after you take it. Don't ever have time to even use the fukkin things:hhh:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Haven’t started the DLC yet cuz I did my third character I wanted to take into the dlc and he’s not quite ready yet. Did a samurai nakakiba 2h build and hoping I won’t have to respec for the dlc

Seen a lot of katana builds online

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
When you get to the Abysmall Wood you better put on that Crepus Vial Talisman :damn: