Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Ha, I can say yet again, I beat the game before they nerfed everything:ehh:

Props! I got that with the base game, they were too quick this time :ohlawd:

I was fighting Messmer last night a few times but was doing light damage.

Was on the verge of searching for more fragments but decided to take a break. Then I boot up this morning and beat him on my second attempt, didn't even record it because I didn't expect it 🤣

...and then saw those patch notes and that it was applied to my game at 5am:skip:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
A lot of people probably thought they were just gonna steamroll it with their high level base game characters and Miyazaki was like “not today”

Everyone basically had to start from zero for the DLC
What do you mean start from zero??? :dahell:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean start from zero??? :dahell:

I assume he means level doesn't mean much in the DLC. You have to collect fragments that boost your defense and attack. Also the same for your summons.

Fred.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I assume he means level doesn't mean much in the DLC. You have to collect fragments that boost your defense and attack. Also the same for your summons.

Fred.
Hold up. im playing an existing new game plus. do i need to get to morgh and start the erdtree DLC??

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold up. im playing an existing new game plus. do i need to get to morgh and start the erdtree DLC??

I'm NG+3, the difficulty spikes way worse the higher your NG.

The recommended level is 150 but it all depends on your game cycle and/or how many fragments you have. I'm 257 and this is much harder than the base game.

Fred.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

The recommended level is 150 but it all depends on your game cycle and/or how many fragments you have. I'm 257 and this is much harder than the base game.

Fred.
Recommended level for DLC area is 150? Got damn

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Fred.

Fred.

Yep, I wss also on NG+3

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn I hope they ain't patch the last boss. I got so close to beating him last night but had to call it cause shawty wanna watch dark matter and I had work today :martin: