Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t be too proud :ufdup:

You see those steam reviews

I played for an hr and can get him to the 2nd phase half the time, then the 2nd phase is crazy. He's hard but if you're using endgame, high level builds and decent scarudtree leveling, I don't think he's harder than other hard Fromsoft bosses like Isshin, Demon of Hatred, Ludwig, Friede, etc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GQwqDEVbAAAqPwC

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even going to front. I'm 34 now. I don't have the patience lol. I play fighters mostly when I'm not playing a single player joan. If I want a masochistic challenge I'll go play Tekken.

I beat the base game 50 11 times summonless. Every souls game all content. I say all this to say that the direction these nikkas took this DLC is completely depraved and lunacy :dead:

YES. you can beat all these shyts solo, at level 139 or some shyt. But I'm not about to bang my head against a wall for 5 hours to do so as I get the right amount of boss move RNG to stand a chance. These shyts are designed for you to use every damn cheese and tool available. Messmer convinced me of that cuz that nikka toolset is so obscenely corny if he can focus on just you it borders on bullet hell. Its a reason this has mixed reviews on steam cuz retards trying to fight with honor and shyt against bosses with elden beast hitboxes and malenia speed :dead:

Its a single player game with no achievements even tied to NOT using summons. If you want to use them use them. Personally if I spend more than say an hour on a boss I'm pulling out mimic chan on this first run. I'll challenge myself on another playthrough :manny:
Lol nikkas wanna fight Messmer with honor...this nikka has an 18 combo and that's just phase 1 :laff: but you said one word that describes these boss fights that decide the outcome if you live or die "boss move rng" I swear everytime I was close to beating this MF he pulls out a move I've never seen before or maybe I'm tripping idk

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn’t resist trying this out

It’s cool but I miss my bonk build. The throwing aspect is the coolest part of it, the L2 skill is incredibly powerful on certain enemies but you can easily be knocked out of the combo, and it takes way too much stamina and FP.

fukk is that :leon:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na this map is big as fukk. At least limgrave, weeping peninsula, cailed and the lake of lurina. They cooked with this shyt
Yeah this shyt is ridiculous, I’m like 15 hours In and haven’t been to the castle across the bridge, I don’t even think iv killed the first “story” boss…unless the giant flying lion is the first?

I just kept wandering further and further south and ended up at a big ass volcano where someone gave me a quest to kill the biggest dragon in the lands, you literally fight 4 dragon bosses just climbing it, and the boss itself is some epic shyt

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
this sunflower is fukking ridiculous, and im using my mimic…these bosses are endurance test and they hit hard as hell
From is gonna end up rebalancing this shyt like they did the OG game, don't know what they were thinking.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm NG+3, it is what it is.

Was busy the whole weekend so I didn't really get a chance to go in. Beat that jar jail, that's it so far.

It's supposed to be like 106 degrees today and close to that tomorrow so I ain't doing sh*t but no lifing this game.

EDIT:

Is there any way to get to that central platform in the pot jail? The one where the bridge breaks, and you fall? Any thing over there worth getting?

Fred.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nikkas wanna fight Messmer with honor...this nikka has an 18 combo and that's just phase 1 :laff: but you said one word that describes these boss fights that decide the outcome if you live or die "boss move rng" I swear everytime I was close to beating this MF he pulls out a move I've never seen before or maybe I'm tripping idk

Idk about with honor because I'm using fingerprint shield and I haven't seen all the bosses yet, but throughout souls games/ER with summons/mimic it basically plays the game for you so I want to avoid that.

Idk how crazy the later bosses get, but I get Messmer to phase 2 with 7 or 8 heals left consistently so it seems doable no summons/mimic.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm NG+3, it is what it is.

Was busy the whole weekend so I didn't really get a chance to go in. Beat that jar jail, that's it so far.

It's supposed to be like 106 degrees today and close to that tomorrow so I ain't doing sh*t but no lifing this game.

EDIT:

Is there any way to get to that central platform in the pot jail? The one where the bridge breaks, and you fall? Any thing over there worth getting?

Fred.
There is a jar you can hop in and it turns into an elevator, is in the area before you drop down to the boss.