Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is a jar you can hop in and it turns into an elevator, is in the area before you drop down to the boss.

Anything over there worth looting?

Fred.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I fukked around and made it to the end game/ point of no return which is annoying. I was hoping to explore some of the side quests but whatever, should have known when I came to it. Anyways, just wanted to say, fukk the final boss. Had to leave the fight after like 7 tries and go back to exploring the map. 2nd phase is some bullshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GQvKG9ZWsAAjUhz

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Oh and if anyone has the reduvia dagger fully upgraded it takes a big chunk out of messmer's health bar when you use it's weapon art

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked around and made it to the end game/ point of no return which is annoying. I was hoping to explore some of the side quests but whatever, should have known when I came to it. Anyways, just wanted to say, fukk the final boss. Had to leave the fight after like 7 tries and go back to exploring the map. 2nd phase is some bullshyt.

Is the point of no return burning the tree, or something else?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah this shyt is ridiculous, I’m like 15 hours In and haven’t been to the castle across the bridge, I don’t even think iv killed the first “story” boss…unless the giant flying lion is the first?

I just kept wandering further and further south and ended up at a big ass volcano where someone gave me a quest to kill the biggest dragon in the lands, you literally fight 4 dragon bosses just climbing it, and the boss itself is some epic shyt
Yeah the lion is the first boss. That quest is :ohlawd::whew: top 5 quest in ER