Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
People giving the game bad reviews because it’s hard :dwillhuh:

These soft fakkits wouldn’t have lasted in the era where you died and had to start a game all over :mjlol:

Oh god I remember vividly playing like megaman x4 and getting to the last boss, losing and going all the way back to the beginning. Not gonna cap nobody was around so I started crying like a bytch :dead: not like bawling or anything but I def shed some tears cuz I knew it was gon be another month before I got that far again lmfao

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Oh god I remember vividly playing like megaman x4 and getting to the last boss, losing and going all the way back to the beginning. Not gonna cap nobody was around so I started crying like a bytch :dead: not like bawling or anything but I def shed some tears cuz I knew it was gon be another month before I got that far again lmfao

I have the same story w the Nintendo ninja gaiden games :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
People giving the game bad reviews because it’s hard :dwillhuh:

These soft fakkits wouldn’t have lasted in the era where you died and had to start a game all over :mjlol:

Developer known for making difficult games makes a massive expansion to their magnum opus…and nikkas acting like they were expecting an Easy Mode add on :mjlol:

What I really think it is is FOMO. People wanna be a part of the “big thing” in gaming right now but many of them forgot that they were only playing Elden Ring on some hypebeast shyt to begin with, and now they mad at the skill wall denying them internet clout :skip:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Developer known for making difficult games makes a massive expansion to their magnum opus…and nikkas acting like they were expecting an Easy Mode add on :mjlol:

What I really think it is is FOMO. People wanna be a part of the “big thing” in gaming right now but many of them forgot that they were only playing Elden Ring on some hypebeast shyt to begin with, and now they mad at the skill wall denying them internet clout :skip:

And they literally making the game harder for themselves. its scuddi tree fragments you can get, summons, npc summons.

unless you a streamer why are you nerfing urself? these goofballs are essentially playing a challenge run and being mad its too hard :mjlol:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Can I just say, it's nice to see a bunch of discussion about actively going through a game for once? :blessed:

I didn't get to play much yesterday had to run around a bit, but getting some hrs in today. Mostly been exploring and only took out a few more bosses. Slowly making my way...and still haven't changed my gear or weapon yet :pachaha:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I've decided to not use any guides for now and just float in the wind on this DLC and it's been rewarding. Just happened across that damn hippo but got him outta here with relative ease.

Upgraded my scadutree by one level in the process, I think I might be ready to challenge Rellana:sadcam:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Messmer was very hard, mainly that one 2nd phase move, but if you're using a strong build with good endgame gear and a decent scadutree level it's definitely beatable without summons/mimic. Took me less time than Malenia and Radagon/Elden Beast

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Messmer was very hard, mainly that one 2nd phase move, but if you're using a strong build with good endgame gear and a decent scadutree level it's definitely beatable without summons/mimic. Took me less time than Malenia and Radagon/Elden Beast

Man that fight was so epic for me. Totally wasn’t expecting the boss when I stumbled upon it sitting on 390k runes. Fought him for like 2 hours and lost my runes on a fluke attempt. I was salty:francis:

Next morning I tried again for another hour or so and was starting to learn his moves. I got the replica helmet delivered in the mail during the session and shortly after I got him to a pixel of health before dying and then had to go out for a skateboarding event.

Came back a few hours later and I shyt you not my friend as my witness I packed that snake ass bytch first try when I got home. I was skating my ass off earlier too. Very few days in life where you have the juice like that I’ll never forget it:wow:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cheesed my way thru the lion and rellana using a mimic tear, blasphemous blade, and the ai summon

All that git gud bullshyt is for the birds, I do not have the time
Running the same build/plan and idgaf. Not tryna spend my evenings fighting the same boss 30 times.
Is the point of no return burning the tree, or something else?
Yea, burn the shadow tree or something. I said yes without thinking about it, then immediately realized and confirmed that it locks out all other NPC side quests