Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You're supposed to summon for the lion that movement is entirely too cracked out to even dodge and roll effectively...I know some weirdo out there is probably gonna do it but still...

I beat him solo in under 10 tries, he really don't got a varied move set. It's just panic the first few times when he does his lightning/ice/tornado shyt.

That said I tagged in my mimic for Renella and Messmer :lolbron:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I'm not even going to front. I'm 34 now. I don't have the patience lol. I play fighters mostly when I'm not playing a single player joan. If I want a masochistic challenge I'll go play Tekken.

I beat the base game 50 11 times summonless. Every souls game all content. I say all this to say that the direction these nikkas took this DLC is completely depraved and lunacy :dead:

YES. you can beat all these shyts solo, at level 139 or some shyt. But I'm not about to bang my head against a wall for 5 hours to do so as I get the right amount of boss move RNG to stand a chance. These shyts are designed for you to use every damn cheese and tool available. Messmer convinced me of that cuz that nikka toolset is so obscenely corny if he can focus on just you it borders on bullet hell. Its a reason this has mixed reviews on steam cuz retards trying to fight with honor and shyt against bosses with elden beast hitboxes and malenia speed :dead:

Its a single player game with no achievements even tied to NOT using summons. If you want to use them use them. Personally if I spend more than say an hour on a boss I'm pulling out mimic chan on this first run. I'll challenge myself on another playthrough :manny:

Don’t use summons but using every damn buff in the game ok. :bryan:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
It seems even bigger than what the map shows too with all the layers of verticality. They basically gave us Elden Ring 1.5
Yeah the verticality is amazing. Me and my homine got to the same spot using different ways I'm like wtf :ohhh: then found a 3rd way lmaoo.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There’s a new version of that lions claw ash of war called savage lions claw that has a follow up combo with the main attack. it’s just out in the graveplains north of the Grace where those other tarnished are at. It’s right up against a wall/cliff
I destroyed him and took his glove.

My first victim soon as I touched down

Last edited: