Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat Lion and Rellana no summons no mimic, but I'm using fingerprint shield so that might be cheating.

I like the dungeons/castles so far, but it's even less clear where to go in the dlc than it was in the base game imo

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope ass dlc :banderas:

Got to play more I haven’t gone hard yet but I cleared out those dragons and that shyt was fun. Bloodborne still had the best dlc FromSoftware made so far but I’ll definitely know when I complete this one. So far it’s up there

lol at people saying this is too hard, it’s definitely challenging but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, cats gotta “git gud”:mjlol::russ:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Castle Enis is my favourite area so far. It feels like a mix of Caria Manor and with Elphael Brace of the Haligtree soldiers.
I haven’t even started the castle just got the checkpoint unlocked but b lined to the mountains. I’m about to go there when I get back home

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ight so today I beat bayle the dread, boar general, midra lord of frenzied, and mesmer. :dead: I'm also on +3NG so im using summons when I need too, not trying to be here all month trying to finish this:ufdup:Im coming for Radahn next, but im done for tonight, I need to take a break from this game before I break my keyboard.
RU3ZYRO.jpeg

3A0krEZ.jpeg

I0ck0US.jpeg

sVP8QAq.jpeg

4yhhA9Y.jpeg

K3Z2Dte.jpeg

9b3U05Q.jpeg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey coli brehs

Do they increase amount replenished by flasks in Shadow of the Erdtree?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Just beat the jar gaol and got Demi-human swordsman Yoshiko spirit ash.

Is he worth upgrading?:patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I killed like 6 bosses yesterday and im pretty sure i haven’t got even one today. Right now bouncing back and forth between pig man and sunflower :francis:

Never mind, pig fakkit is dead :pacspit:

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Messmer is a menace. Seems like they're asking you to summon, putting the sign in the arena like they did with Radahn

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Nah I'm running

70 in
70 faith

42 vigor

and random points into other stats.

Got the Prince of Death Staff and the seal with the INT/Faith scaling.

Sword of Night and Flame in the other hand

Its weird in the overworld and in the dungeons I pretty much can cheese anything cause I have so much different spells. Them bosses have me in hell though. All the boss fights are pretty much melee only which makes the whole build fukking useless. I'm beating these fkers with Carian slicer in 2024 :dead:
Sounds like you need to hit up YouTube for some pointers because I have absolutely melted the first 2 bosses with my mage build. :hubie:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I beat Lion and Rellana no summons no mimic, but I'm using fingerprint shield so that might be cheating.

I like the dungeons/castles so far, but it's even less clear where to go in the dlc than it was in the base game imo
This. I have killed the first 2 bosses and like 3 Dragons. Now I have no idea what I should be doing next.:why: