Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
"In the embrace of Messmer's flame :demonic:"

this DLC has asmon huffin copium on stream DAILY. he's mad he can't ungabunga melee warrior his way through this shyt. he refuses to use all game mechanics/tools to beat bosses

Streamers are obligated to not use summons etc.

It makes it worse cuz that fakkit also only plays these games one way and that way aint gon cut it in this :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
BeAC1Ez.png

Blessed be thy name!

Look at this pot head

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Packed up that insect lady second try with ancient dragon lighting I couldn’t even believe how effective that was :mjlol:. I almost feel shortchanged cuz I know her moves were crazy and likely hella challenging to deal with the rot throughout the fight but I zapped that bytch quick like a mosquito trap :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Packed up that insect lady second try with ancient dragon lighting I couldn’t even believe how effective that was :mjlol:. I almost feel shortchanged cuz I know her moves were crazy and likely hella challenging to deal with the rot throughout the fight but I zapped that bytch quick like a mosquito trap :lolbron:

I think she’s one of the easier bosses on the dlc. I deaded in her like 5? tries with pure brawn

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I couldn’t resist trying this out

It’s cool but I miss my bonk build. The throwing aspect is the coolest part of it, the L2 skill is incredibly powerful on certain enemies but you can easily be knocked out of the combo, and it takes way too much stamina and FP.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Blackgoal Lite

Wait till he's carrying the crossbow and destroy him.

There’s a new version of that lions claw ash of war called savage lions claw that has a follow up combo with the main attack. it’s just out in the graveplains north of the Grace where those other tarnished are at. It’s right up against a wall/cliff

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
There's some stuff you gotta do in the main game that'll effect the DLC :ohhh::banderas:...just made mince meat out of that big ass bear also

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The balance feels off in the DLC. Castle Ensis felt like a fine challenge and about where I'm supposed to be, level wise, but Rellana feels like I'm underleveled and not doing near enough damage