Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of y’all climbed dragon mountain yet? I’m pretty sure I’m nowhere near the main path, iv just been aimlessly exploring and ended up in the very south/east corner

Balyn the dread was fukking crazy

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My son is doing a no mimic/summon run :russ: I was trying to explain to him this ain’t bloodborne :usure: and these nikkas go od for dlc, I woke up today to him yelling at the tv ::russ:

I ain’t even say nothing just popped my head in his room like :sas2:

I'm not even going to front. I'm 34 now. I don't have the patience lol. I play fighters mostly when I'm not playing a single player joan. If I want a masochistic challenge I'll go play Tekken.

I beat the base game 50 11 times summonless. Every souls game all content. I say all this to say that the direction these nikkas took this DLC is completely depraved and lunacy :dead:

YES. you can beat all these shyts solo, at level 139 or some shyt. But I'm not about to bang my head against a wall for 5 hours to do so as I get the right amount of boss move RNG to stand a chance. These shyts are designed for you to use every damn cheese and tool available. Messmer convinced me of that cuz that nikka toolset is so obscenely corny if he can focus on just you it borders on bullet hell. Its a reason this has mixed reviews on steam cuz retards trying to fight with honor and shyt against bosses with elden beast hitboxes and malenia speed :dead:

Its a single player game with no achievements even tied to NOT using summons. If you want to use them use them. Personally if I spend more than say an hour on a boss I'm pulling out mimic chan on this first run. I'll challenge myself on another playthrough :manny:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With this being the first game/dlc I have played in I don’t know how long that doesn’t have them, I will admit…im actually kinda bummed this dlc has no trophies, I know in the grand scheme they don’t mean shyt, but it feels odd to be stuck on a boss for an hour+, finally beat it for the first time and not get anything to show for it :yeshrug:

But this will bother me more than most seeing as imma trophy whore with 96% completion on my psn profile :hubie:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With this being the first game/dlc I have played in I don’t know how long that doesn’t have them, I will admit…im actually kinda bummed this dlc has no trophies, I know in the grand scheme they don’t mean shyt, but it feels odd to be stuck on a boss for an hour+, finally beat it for the first time and not get anything to show for it :yeshrug:

But this will bother me more than most seeing as imma trophy whore with 96% completion on my psn profile :hubie:

Another thing that sucks about not having trophies is you can’t see how many people beat certain bosses and you can’t see the completion rates for the DLC. It’s noto that big of a deal but for games like this where everyone is complaining about difficulty it helps paint a clearer picture about how any are actually struggling

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm not even going to front. I'm 34 now. I don't have the patience lol. I play fighters mostly when I'm not playing a single player joan. If I want a masochistic challenge I'll go play Tekken.

I beat the base game 50 11 times summonless. Every souls game all content. I say all this to say that the direction these nikkas took this DLC is completely depraved and lunacy :dead:

YES. you can beat all these shyts solo, at level 139 or some shyt. But I'm not about to bang my head against a wall for 5 hours to do so as I get the right amount of boss move RNG to stand a chance. These shyts are designed for you to use every damn cheese and tool available. Messmer convinced me of that cuz that nikka toolset is so obscenely corny if he can focus on just you it borders on bullet hell. Its a reason this has mixed reviews on steam cuz retards trying to fight with honor and shyt against bosses with elden beast hitboxes and malenia speed :dead:

Its a single player game with no achievements even tied to NOT using summons. If you want to use them use them. Personally if I spend more than say an hour on a boss I'm pulling out mimic chan on this first run. I'll challenge myself on another playthrough :manny:

Yeah I did the base game no summons my 2nd run but I learned my lesson w old hunters :picard: I know how these dudes get down w dlc :merchant:.

I’m 40 breh they ain’t gonna hit me w the “how many times we gotta teach you this lesson old man” I’m jumping nikkas :demonic:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
BeAC1Ez.png

Blessed be thy name!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I did the base game no summons my 2nd run but I learned my lesson w old hunters :picard: I know how these dudes get down w dlc :merchant:.

I’m 40 breh they ain’t gonna hit me w the “how many times we gotta teach you this lesson old man” I’m jumping nikkas :demonic:

Yea im not Kai Cenat. Im not bout to sit here letting a game rape me for 11 hours without getting a bad fym :dead: maybe when I was younger but I dont have the patience

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Messmer convinced me of that cuz that nikka toolset is so obscenely corny if he can focus on just you it borders on bullet hell. Its a reason this has mixed reviews on steam cuz retards trying to fight with honor and shyt against bosses with elden beast hitboxes and malenia speed :dead:
"In the embrace of Messmer's flame :demonic:"

this DLC has asmon huffin copium on stream DAILY. he's mad he can't ungabunga melee warrior his way through this shyt. he refuses to use all game mechanics/tools to beat bosses