Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Found this sword and ended up spending my last larval tear on going full on STR respec

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

I loved Blasphemous Blade and Moon sword but they get boring. Its time to hit pound town

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh lord I forgot I started a new game after my second playthrough and didn’t get far. Now I have to do the main story all the way up to Mohg again

Why the fukk would they lock a DLC behind all that shyt :wtf:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Found this poison hand weapon def a troll weapon one punch nikkas on the floor like when tank hit ryan :laff:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan I was on that time too but I said fukk it, these enemies ain’t playing fair so I don’t feel no way about throwing the kitchen sink at them

I gave up on that no summon idea after Malenia
You're supposed to summon for the lion that movement is entirely too cracked out to even dodge and roll effectively...I know some weirdo out there is probably gonna do it but still...

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're supposed to summon for the lion that movement is entirely too cracked out to even dodge and roll effectively...I know some weirdo out there is probably gonna do it but still...

I had trouble using Godfreys Axe +9 and Briar Shield +13. Switched to Commanders Standard +10 and Fingerprint Shield +24 and it wasn't too bad. Fingerprint Shield feels like cheating even in the DLC though

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I beat that nicca with a mage build solo. Took me like 4-5 hours. I don't think that shyt is meant for solo at all. A lot of these DLC bosses shyt on mages.....I believe in the build but this shyt is getting frustrating. I might need to respect back to melee and put these niccas in they place.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I beat that nicca with a mage build solo. Took me like 4-5 hours. I don't think that shyt is meant for solo at all. A lot of these DLC bosses shyt on mages.....I believe in the build but this shyt is getting frustrating. I might need to respect back to melee and put these niccas in they place.

Yeah you might as well save yourself the trouble and find a better cheese build now. Ain’t no way INT build is beating these bosses

Edit—- unless you one of these autistic no hit run on guitar hero controller type of players

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea thank God I only had to do radan/margott/Godfrey then mog...that shyt is annoying that you gotta do that just to start the DLC....I can see them doing that for new players but if we already beat the game that's stupid

Exactly. This shyt is annoying. Also, I wish them have two separate saves, one for NG+ and one for your save after beating Elden Ring. I don't like only autosates literally

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not playing this even tho I own the base game, just not into soulsboirne like that anymore

Been watching people play it and that 2nd boss looks ridiculous

I think it's lame that they are basically forcing you to grind for those items to level up even tho you already put 100 hours into the base game, that's a lazy way to scale, just make the bosses better, making them tanky and do crazy damage isn't always the answer

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you might as well save yourself the trouble and find a better cheese build now. Ain’t no way INT build is beating these bosses

Edit—- unless you one of these autistic no hit run on guitar hero controller type of players

Nah I'm running

70 in
70 faith

42 vigor

and random points into other stats.

Got the Prince of Death Staff and the seal with the INT/Faith scaling.

Sword of Night and Flame in the other hand

Its weird in the overworld and in the dungeons I pretty much can cheese anything cause I have so much different spells. Them bosses have me in hell though. All the boss fights are pretty much melee only which makes the whole build fukking useless. I'm beating these fkers with Carian slicer in 2024 :dead: