Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think people are gonna really make themselves miserable with this sticking hard and fast to the regular games ruleset. I see nikkas going into this with like no armor, no summons, no magic, etc. like ok….

People peer pressure themselves into being righteous souls players gonna get packed up real quick and humbled to the high heavens, god bless
And as someone else said, none of these bosses play fair, I give zero fukks about summoning

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I beat that nicca with a mage build solo. Took me like 4-5 hours. I don't think that shyt is meant for solo at all. A lot of these DLC bosses shyt on mages.....I believe in the build but this shyt is getting frustrating. I might need to respect back to melee and put these niccas in they place.
It definitely isn't..ppl who wanna do it solo just like bashing their heads in at least for fights like that

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Found this sword and ended up spending my last larval tear on going full on STR respec

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

I loved Blasphemous Blade and Moon sword but they get boring. Its time to hit pound town
yeah onga bunga build is fun af I'm going through this DLC with my strength build character. the golden halberd is one of my favorite weapons in the game.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I beat that nicca with a mage build solo. Took me like 4-5 hours. I don't think that shyt is meant for solo at all. A lot of these DLC bosses shyt on mages.....I believe in the build but this shyt is getting frustrating. I might need to respect back to melee and put these niccas in they

Nah I'm running

70 in
70 faith

42 vigor

and random points into other stats.

Got the Prince of Death Staff and the seal with the INT/Faith scaling.

Sword of Night and Flame in the other hand

Its weird in the overworld and in the dungeons I pretty much can cheese anything cause I have so much different spells. Them bosses have me in hell though. All the boss fights are pretty much melee only which makes the whole build fukking useless. I'm beating these fkers with Carian slicer in 2024 :dead:
Bro how do yall run two handed weapons with the way this game plays I gotta have a shield

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoda was the first boss I beat in under 20 tries :russ:

That's one of the good things about this glass cannon build. I get packed up quick and the game loads pretty fast :yeshrug: