Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played for years. I did beat Moghwyn, also, I did finish the story, beat this game. I didn't remember that I started a new game plus in years ago :mjcry:

my level is 186

fukk. I'm in early in the mfer game and gotta do start all over fukking again. To fight these bosses again :damn:
Yea thank God I only had to do radan/margott/Godfrey then mog...that shyt is annoying that you gotta do that just to start the DLC....I can see them doing that for new players but if we already beat the game that's stupid

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
All I know is for these dlc enemies I'm just spamming L2...Margotts cursed sword for the W

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I changed my shield and weapons to weaker ones in that area because it was too easy, then had to change back for the boss. The balance was off, at least in that area
I might have to take it back, shyt was sweet until I ran into some of the crazier enemies :mjcry:

I’m getting Ringed City vibes from this place

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Rennala was beeeyyoottchhh

Had to get creative and found out u can put rot, poison on her. Followed that up with blood slash AOW and finally got her but god trying to beat that bytch on my other builds/playthroughs gon be a hoe.

Havent had to use mimic chan yet on a boss the run is pure :whew:
Rennala? Wth yall talking about don't you already cook her in the main game ?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
looks like asmon is back on to try the DLC again, not before he cries about his chat calling him a jump attack p*ssy :dead:

watching him fail is hilarious

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I went through 3 different areas and got stuck at the boss all 3 times. I was able to get them all to 15% a couple times but each of those fights made dancing lion and Rellana seem like better days. I got my fragments up too:francis:

Also these new biomes are :wow: