Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I havent played this game for two years since I beat this game/story. I forgot how to do things in this game.

I forgot where Mohg Palace site at and how do you teleport?
U need to figure out where u left off in ur last playthrough. If you've already beaten Mogh u can just fast travel to Moghwyn Palace.

If you haven't you need to progess in the game to the Consecrated Snowfields where the teleporter is or complete White Mask Varres questline.

You need to have defeated Radahn and Mogh in your current playthrough to access the dlc at the coc00n

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U need to figure out where u left off in ur last playthrough. If you've already beaten Mogh u can just fast travel to Moghwyn Palace.

If you haven't you need to progess in the game to the Consecrated Snowfields where the teleporter is or complete White Mask Varres questline.

You need to have defeated Radahn and Mogh in your current playthrough to access the dlc at the coc00n

I haven't played for years. I did beat Moghwyn, also, I did finish the story, beat this game. I didn't remember that I started a new game plus in years ago :mjcry:

my level is 186

fukk. I'm in early in the mfer game and gotta do start all over fukking again. To fight these bosses again :damn:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Rennala was beeeyyoottchhh

Had to get creative and found out u can put rot, poison on her. Followed that up with blood slash AOW and finally got her but god trying to beat that bytch on my other builds/playthroughs gon be a hoe.

Havent had to use mimic chan yet on a boss the run is pure :whew:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
This is insanely difficult took 40 deaths before I managed to get Renala, probably faster than Malenia.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Asmongold Is on stream trying not to bytch about the difficulty :dwillhuh:

I thought avid soulsBourne players loved hard games

ASSmongold is legit the worst "gamer" streamer out there, maga fakkit doesnt even read basic tutorials and his comprehension is retard levels. Bro is the Skip Bayless of gaming, easily

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played for years. I did beat Moghwyn, also, I did finish the story, beat this game. I didn't remember that I started a new game plus in years ago :mjcry:

my level is 186

fukk. I'm in early in the mfer game and gotta do start all over fukking again. To fight these bosses again :damn:
I feel ur pain :pachaha:

I got back in last week and luckily I had already beaten Radahn but I still had to fight my way through Leyndell and the Mountaintops to get to the teleporter.

At 186 u should be able rush through it pretty quickly, trust me you'll need the practice before u come to this shadow realm:whoa:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Damage and defense is handled a bit differently in the DLC your level won't matter as much

To get stronger here find some Erdtree shards and "empower" yourself at a site of grace
wtf how then? No reason a runt guard should be putting me in a spliff after 2 hits

Flexington

All Star
Daps
wtf how then? No reason a runt guard should be putting me in a spliff after 2 hits
I think most of us feel your pain breh :mjcry:

I hadn't played in years and thought my 50 vigor would give me some room for getting hit. Was killing just fine but got that wake up call once I pieced up by the spinarooni spamming enemy in the grass. I was trying to take on the Dragon Dancer and Rellana with like 1 upgrade getting washed :bryan:

I think best way to approach this DLC is treat it like we're playing for the first time. Explore for a bit and follow the grace/crosses for a bit as a few give you shards without a fight. Explore nearby areas to find the fragments (run by enemies if you have to) before taking on any mini-boss/bosses.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Gave Wolverine boy the beats...this dlc kinda overwhelming NGL everywhere looks interesting...I'm running around collecting those upgrades though so I can get stronger

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I think most of us feel your pain breh :mjcry:

I hadn't played in years and thought my 50 vigor would give me some room for getting hit. Was killing just fine but got that wake up call once I pieced up by the spinarooni spamming enemy in the grass. I was trying to take on the Dragon Dancer and Rellana with like 1 upgrade getting washed :bryan:

I think best way to approach this DLC is treat it like we're playing for the first time. Explore for a bit and follow the grace/crosses for a bit as a few give you shards without a fight. Explore nearby areas to find the fragments (run by enemies if you have to) before taking on any mini-boss/bosses.
I beat him first try...I'm level 210 only I might have to do it put my vigor at 60