Elaine Brown, Black Panther, goes the fukk off on Black Lives Matter and the new generation

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not understand the difference between being Black and poor and Black and wealthy brehs :scusthov:

Think theres a difference when the issues both go through is from their blackness brehs
:mjlol:

The root cause of the issues black people face is from being black. If you want to talk about something else then you can go start a "wealthy lives matter" movement.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think theres a difference when the issues both go through is from their blackness brehs
:mjlol:

The root cause of the issues black people face is from being black. If you want to talk about something else then you can go start a "wealthy lives matter" movement.
There's a massive difference :dead:
I bet you believe that Black woman and Black men's issues are exactly the same too because "they're both Black" right? :deadrose:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:patrice: I'm reading it and I get what she's saying but....

In a weird defense of black lives matter, they have brought alot of issues out of the forefront...

If anything the BLM by proxy is the panthers Progeny in a weird way... I hate when people criticize but dont offer points in how to make things stronger... I'm still reading this article like :jbhmm:

I also wish the BLM was more forceful but I guess it's this generation that doesnt have that same fighting spirit like the people back in the day had...
The issues were already there, it was brought to the surface by the Zimmerman was acquitted, and it kept happening. Then BLM was a hashtag and a campaign which it still is.

Elaine don't gotta offer pointers, BPP was the pointers. BLM shat on their entire ideology.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I somewhat agree with her and my parents told me they supported the Black Panther Party when they were young. BLM is similar, but NOT the same. I've said before they have no organization or true leadership. Also, they NEED to start running for local and state offices :francis: They aren't even doing that :snoop: Protest alone aren't gonna do it and I'm centre-left with my views. However, these are still my brethren though.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
She hit the nail on the head on why i dont really f with blm

exactly. Elaine Brown (and her contemporaries) would rip these BLM fukkboys to shreds because they are like kids who are claiming to be kin of the BPP while the Panthers await the results of the paternity test

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjlol: Y'all are just straight making up stuff. Might as well join the White supremacists :dame:
Ol "BLM poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!" ass nikkas :russ:
They have patriarchy listed as one of the things they're fighting against, it's on their website you fukking dumbass.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The issues were already there, it was brought to the surface by the Zimmerman was acquitted, and it kept happening. Then BLM was a hashtag and a campaign which it still is.

Elaine don't gotta offer pointers, BPP was the pointers. BLM shat on their entire ideology.
BLM isn't Maoist :dame: