Elaine Brown, Black Panther, goes the fukk off on Black Lives Matter and the new generation

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Whoa. I really didnt realize just how slick dese BLM mufukkas were. Dat's actually quite alarming & disturbing.

Think it's bout time I help re educate some of mah peoples bout dis "movement ". :francis:

Good looks.
It's fukking sad actually.

Seems like they want the majority of black folk to be fukked up and dysfunctional as them.

But using the deaths of black men by police while completely ignoring them in the BLM mission/goals is beyond diabolic and sinister.
:patrice:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Brehs, have you actually been to the BLM website?? I just read through it for the first time and it was :scust::scust:

http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

A handful of the principles:

Queer Affirming:
We are committed to fostering a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking or, rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual unless s/he or they disclose otherwise.

Black Family:
We are committed to making our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We are committed to dismantling the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” that require them to mother in private even as they participate in justice work.

Transgender Affirming:
We are committed to embracing and making space for trans brothers and sisters to participate and lead. We are committed to being self-reflexive and doing the work required to dismantle cis-gender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

Black Villages:
We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement
by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

:mindblown: WTF does this shyt have to do with helping the black community?!?!

I forgot, Black LGBTQ people don't exist and aren't members of the Black community :dame:

Also it isn't like many traditional Afrikan cultures have extended kinship networks and raise children communally :dame:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
I forgot, Black LGBTQ people don't exist and aren't members of the Black community :dame:

Also it isn't like many traditional Afrikan cultures have extended kinship networks and raise children communally :dame:
Gays are preventing the black man from being the breadwinner in the community too.:mjpls:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Funny tho. I remember when the youth in Egypt used social media to galvanize a social movement in Egypt... all u old ass nikkas, was complaining how u wish the blk youths in the States did the same.
Now the blk youths are using social media to galvanize, and bring awarness to social issues, now y'all wanna bash them........

I agree, Twitter activism ain't the end all be all. Yet we can't ingnore the fact that There were mANy times were the media blocked out info, yet we were able to spread information, and keep one another aware via social media....
I actually agree with all that. But BLM doesn't mobilize like BPP has, their agenda is actually the entire opposite. I don't know wtf their agenda is. One day it's coordinating pro LGBT meetings and rallies and talking about villages that go against the norm of family units.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I actually agree with all that. But BLM doesn't mobilize like BPP has, their agenda is actually the entire opposite. I don't know wtf their agenda is. One day it's coordinating pro LGBT meetings and rallies and talking about villages that go against the norm of family units.

1.If BLM was half of what the BPP was, blk ppl would be too scared to even tweet "Black Lives Matter", let alone be associated with it.
The average blk person was scared as shyt, after Micah Johnson, and Gavin Long situations.... but y'all want BLM to be more like BPP?
aa_black_panthers_wa.jpg

Negro plzzzzzz

2.BLM is an umbrella term... BLM at this point is bigger than the Organization, and has a life of it's own. And i'm disappointed that, Elaine can't see that.

At this point, if you're a local black community group, Youll be labeled BLM...even if your not.
Darren Seals didn't fukk with BLM at all, yet when he died, he was labeled a BLM activist.

My point is, with this platform given to Elaine. instead of criticizing the youth, Elaine was better off expressing ideas, that are better serving to the youth. truth be told, the Panthers aint the end all be all, They had a shyt load of flaws too. Elaine was better off telling the younger generation what to do, and what not to do, due to her experience....

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Ive always said that BLM like alot of these HOTEP MILITANTS today are a bunch of CYBER NATIONIOLISTS whom are about as effective as a flash mob in these streets

And thier association with white bleeding heart liberals like GEORGE SOROS ad BEN N JERRY further invalidates thier cause

:snoop:
By contrast, BLM leaders have received fundingfrom billionaire Democratic donors and had meetings with Hillary Clinton. ‘I was ashamed of them for asking that racist warmonger what she thought of black people’, Brown says. :salute: to sista brown

n3cTrU0.gif
n3cTrU0.gif

There's a massive difference :dead:
I bet you believe that Black woman and Black men's issues are exactly the same too because "they're both Black" right? :deadrose:

Black man's biggest issue = White supremacy

Black woman's biggest issue = White supremacy

:russell:
The same shyt she said about BLM was said about the Panthers back in the day:sas2:. Infact worst was said about the Panthers because, the Panthers were more forceful. It's funny, Elaine and them was talking shyt about Khalid Muhhamad because he was too forceful, and then talk shyt about BLM because they're not foreful enough.:patrice:

BLM aint perfect, yet Elaine would be the perfect person to help and assist a local chapter... instead of bashing them in the media.

2. I stated local chapter because, there's a difference between a local BLM group, and BLM the Organization. The Organization is controlled opposition, and the Local Chapters are grassroots.
The local chaters is the one doing all the real work, while the Organization takes all the credit.

Anyways this is some crab shyt...

That's because Khalid Muhammad was a psycho who hated White folks just like the New Black Panthers, who the original Panthers disavow.

There's a middleground between hating White folks & wanting to eliminate them & being the shoe shuffling millennial c00n that a lot of he "New Black" BLM PC intersectionalists are.

The Black Panthers wanted to destroy the racist system of White supremacy, but to them that didn't mean hating all White people or trying to integrate into the racist system, it meant starting something new that benefitted everybody

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
n3cTrU0.gif
n3cTrU0.gif

Black man's biggest issue = White supremacy

Black woman's biggest issue = White supremacy

That's because Khalid Muhammad was a psycho who hated White folks just like the New Black Panthers, who the original Panthers disavow.

There's a middleground between hating White folks & wanting to eliminate them & being the shoe shuffling millennial c00n that a lot of he "New Black" BLM PC intersectionalists are.

The Black Panthers wanted to destroy the racist system of White supremacy, but to them that didn't mean hating all White people or trying to integrate into the racist system, it meant starting something new that benefitted everybody

How did that wrk?
Once blk ppl understand that wht supremacy is not just a system, but the way of life for wht ppl, whether they're good or bad rich or poor, then nikkas will understand... that's were Khalid was coming from...

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
Elaine conveniently left out that black panthers were funded by many white liberals as well. Both her and Huey Newton were fukking them and using them for money for the organization or are we just gonna act like that never happened....okay. Whatever. Bpp was a way better and revolutionary organization but let's not get too carried away Elaine before one of these bright young blm kids pulls your card and them white men u was fukking to pay Huey newtons rent lmaooo

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
BLM is a white funded organization that main goal is the dismantled of the family unit. How is that a pro black organization? They are a cac libreal group who leaders are cac liberals in blackface begging massa for a butter biscuit and a pat on the head

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I knew BLM were bullshyt when those two feminists showed up to Bernie sanders rally and just played out every single negative stereotype in the book.

At the moment I was outraged, then later reflected and thought "this has to be good publicity for Bernie"

Nope, they did their job. Stupid fat piece of shyt bytches, I think I messaged that dumb fat bytch on Facebook too I was so mad