Elaine Brown, Black Panther, goes the fukk off on Black Lives Matter and the new generation

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
HivABD3.jpg

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Elaine conveniently left out that black panthers were funded by many white liberals as well. Both her and Huey Newton were fukking them and using them for money for the organization or are we just gonna act like that never happened....okay. Whatever. Bpp was a way better and revolutionary organization but let's not get too carried away Elaine before one of these bright young blm kids pulls your card and them white men u was fukking to pay Huey newtons rent lmaooo

The difference is that the Black Panthers weren't funded by people with an agenda COUNTER to that of Black people.

The feminist/intersectional/LGBT agenda is inherently destructive to Black people.

The Black Panthers weren't racist, contrary to popular belief, and Huey Newton was against Black Nationalism from the start. He was a communist who wanted to do away with all class boundaries. He was funded by people who wanted to help him do that.

George Soros is a corporate capitalist and his agenda is inherently against ours.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Elaine conveniently left out that black panthers were funded by many white liberals as well. Both her and Huey Newton were fukking them and using them for money for the organization or are we just gonna act like that never happened....okay. Whatever. Bpp was a way better and revolutionary organization but let's not get too carried away Elaine before one of these bright young blm kids pulls your card and them white men u was fukking to pay Huey newtons rent lmaooo
the white money that was given to the panthers was pale compared to what the black community gave

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
‘This to me is a plantation mentality’, says Brown. ‘It smacks of “master, if you would just treat me right”. And it has nothing to do with self-determination, empowerment and a sense of justice, or anything else.’ When, in 1967, the California state legislature was tabling a bill banning the open carry of firearms – in direct response to the Panther patrols – Newton and Seale led an armed delegation to the State Capitol. One need only contrast that to BLM protests in the wake of police shootings – where they host ‘die-ins’ – to see the chasm between the two movements.

:jbtable:My sentiments exactly...

BLM’s appeals for sympathy, for protection, have enjoyed a good hearing from the establishment. Through his COINTELPRO programme, then FBI director J Edgar Hoover carried out assassinations of Panther leaders and fomented civil war between Huey Newton loyalists and followers of the party’s flash-talking ‘minister of information’, Eldridge Cleaver. By contrast, BLM leaders have received fundingfrom billionaire Democratic donors and had meetings with Hillary Clinton. ‘I was ashamed of them for asking that racist warmonger what she thought of black people’, Brown says.

She is not playing this bullshyt.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
1) Elaine Brown was against the Ferguson protest because it's the one that the feds wanted to curtail. Specifically they wanted to get rid of Darren Seales and his crew. Why did Elaine Brown return and support BLM in 2020 once Ferguson protestors had been replaced by the likes of Patrisse Cullors, Opal Tometi and Alicia Garza? Seems suspect.

Fun fact: In her book "A taste of power" Elaine Brown admitted that FBI agent Jay Richard Kennedy convinced her to join the black panthers. They even had a romantic relationship and she would often meet with him after black panther meetings. While Elaine Brown was a black panther, she was invovled in the skirmish that led to the death of Bunchie Carter and John Huggins. Huggins and Carter (along with geronimo Pratt) were basically the pillars of the black panthers. Once they were gone it was a wrap for them. In fact, FBI documents show that Huggins and Carter were the #1 FBI targets along with Geronimo Pratt. Both died due to Elaine Brown lying that two "US" organization members slapped her. Geronimo Pratt also mentioned that Elaine Brown was an agent (Kathleen Cleaver did as well). I just think it's peculiar how Elaine Brown is a successful landlord in Oakland while other panthers were blacklisted or had to flee .
Shout out to Ericka Huggins and Kathleen Cleaver though. Ericka Huggins and her husband John Huggins ran the free breakfast program that fed tens of thousands of children :ohlawd: . Elaine Brown is still suspect. I just think it;s interesting how all other panthers had to flee on a plane to Cuba yet Elaine Brown was allowed to retire in Oakland and become a prominent landlord? Yeah aight:dead: @RehReh @Gloxina

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
@voltronblack you might want to download this evidence and sources when you have the time (check the previous post i just made). Yall are going to need it sometime around the next 3-5 years as a lot of lies will be floating around the closer we get to the MLK FBI tapes being released.

I made the post because I think it;s peculiar how Darren Seales was shot in 2016 (around the time when the FBI was watching him). Thats also when Elaine Brown started to publicly denounce BLM. Then around the late 2010s and 2020 she comes around and supports BLM (around the time when patrisse cullors and them make their entrance).

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
People who got swept up in hype and theatrics were probably upset with Brown calling out BLM, but I'm sure they are now (in 2024) willing to concede that her criticisms were valid. I mean they have no choice at this point.