El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
According to Wall Street Journal, "El Mayo" was 'tricked' into flying into the US and being taken into custody.

"Mexican drug kingpin Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada was arrested by U.S. agents Thursday after a high-ranking Sinaloa cartel member tricked him into flying to Texas, Mexican and U.S. officials said.

Joaquín Guzmán López, the son of imprisoned drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, was on the same plane and also arrested, a Homeland Security Investigations official said. "

:pachaha: :whoo:
Yeah right tricked into going into the one place where he could be arrested.

Homie hasn't been seen with non of the chapitos in a minute. It would be extremely weird for him to be a place where he and they could be arrested.

the US Government would love to hear how involved China is in the Fentanyl trade.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You're also seeing them team up with black gangs to avoid shyt like that happening more often. Little do those black gangs know that eventually those same Mexican gangs will throw them under the bus (this happened in LA, Chicago, and New York). Time will tell.
They are expendable frankly very few mobs could handle more than a fraction of the amount of work that the Sinaloas could send.

shyt ain't like the 90's you move thousands of keys a week you need a network you can't hide that kind of money in no gang nikkas would be moving like BMF and will get caught.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
WSJ is saying he was tricked. that would be fukking insane. They are both cinematic, but I don't buy that shyt. He's a savvy savvy old school guy. They fly with trusted and vetted members of their team.

I don't believe that. Why would Guero be with him? But, it's possible, you have an undercover pilot somewhere. Nah, I just can't see it. it's not these guys are in airports, they have landing strips in the sierras. and undercover just flew to El Paso. or agents secretly were on the plane. I would have thrown myself out if I was him.

that's a cover story. that makes the US look not so grimy. and politcally expiedent. Guero and Mayo looking at crops? fukk out of here.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
A picture of the snitch that got them caught up.
intro-1648159800.jpg

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest surprise is them hiding in the US unless they were in the Mexico side and near the El Paso area
They weren't hiding in the U.S.

WSJ is reporting they were tricked into flying into the U.S. but I don't believe that. The video of the supposed plane at the airport showed 2 plain clothes agents approach it. No guns drawn no big scene or anything... I think they surrended after cutting a deal....

Behind the scenes, Mr. Zambada Garcia, known as a pragmatist at heart, has been in communication with U.S. federal officials for the last three years at least, discussing the terms of his potential surrender, according to five people briefed on the matter.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
15 years ago, I would have bought that story. now, nah. His favorite son is here and has the DEA's ear. MAYO gave his son permission to talk in 2012.

They handed him a phone and talked for 30 seconds

Mayo said: cooperate and get your life back

now his son gets to pay him back. walks away from the game like that. "and just like that...." Keyzer Soze shyt.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mr. Zamabada Garcia, by contrast, has always been a quieter and more old-school criminal figure. He has long been less flashy than El Chapo, content to live a simple, almost rustic life in his compound in Sinaloa, known as El Alamo.

Behind the scenes, Mr. Zambada Garcia, known as a pragmatist at heart, has been in communication with U.S. federal officials for the last three years at least, discussing the terms of his potential surrender, according to five people briefed on the matter.

Mr. Zambada suffered a brutal public betrayal during El Chapo’s trial: his own son testified for the prosecution, offering an explosive and detailed account of every aspect of the cartel’s sprawling criminal enterprise. His son, Vicente Zambada Niebla, had been previously arrested by the Mexican authorities and extradited to the United States in 2010.

At trial, Mr. Zambada Niebla demonstrated a remarkable mastery of the inner-workings of the cartel empire, revealing how his father helped traffic tons through a vast network of smuggling routes and money laundering schemes.

His father’s bribery budget was as high as $1 million per month, he said, and included payments to an army general and a military officer who once served as a personal guard to Mexico’s former president, Vicente Fox.