El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
it's not about CJNG. Nah. The US won't make a deal with mencho. and he won't accept.
I think they'll make a deal with anybody.

The Colombian government brokered a deal between the Los shottas and another gang in Buenavetura who were beefing over the Sinoloas and the CJNG who were sourcing coke from Colombia/

They caught some Sinoloas in Cali recently

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think they'll make a deal with anybody.

The Colombian government brokered a deal between the Los shottas and another gang in Buenavetura who were beefing over the Sinoloas and the CJNG who were sourcing coke from Colombia/

They caught some Sinoloas in Cali recently

Them Cartel nikkas be running hoes in Meddy
:mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
ah gotcha. Do you see it being business as usual under the new president of Mexico? I know folks are hype it's a woman but all these folks the same lol

Lot of moving parts:

-The indictment in April 2023 of Los Chapitos is major. Fentanyl overdose deaths becoming out of control. All over the streets. That was a warning the US is seeking to max out Los Chapitos. Life in prison

-they extrdaited Ovidio in September 2023, he was arrested in January 2023

-they extradaited El Nini, rapidly. within months. November 2023, and they sent him like 2 months ago.

-The election's in Mexico, new president, same party, MORENA

-The up coming US elections.

-Internal drama in Culiacan between the factions. Been tension for years. IVAN and his brother are ruthless, younger, millennial traffickers and clashed with the Zambada way of doing things.

-Mayo's health

-maybe to protect his active son, M. Flaco who has a 5 million reward on him

-They have been hitting houses and ranches all over Sinaloa for months now.

-The relationship between the Justice Department and Mexico. it's all a cat and mouse game. The US made a great offer to get these guys in before November and they took it.

-The DEA and State Department, and US Attorneys Office, plus high paid lawyers for the Zambada family. business as usual. My best guess is the US pressured Mexico and was going to catch Zambada. and they said we can do this the easy way or the hard way. He said he would rather die than go to the US once. always thought he would die in the mountains, peacefully. Something had to compel him. He's basically a farmer. like a mountain man.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
The fukk going on where they willingly decide to hand themselves in to US authorities
:mjtf:

EDIT: :unimpressed:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
can confirm that those conversations are had, who knows if that is true, but it SOUNDS true. Chaparro is a mixed source.

When Chapo got arrested in 2014, the first time, all his sons almost made the same deal with the US.

and like I said the Zambada's pretty much perfected this. His son M. Gordo was chilling at Sea World.
They caught a dude wanted in Colombia in LA at a Colombia soccer game. I guess a deal was made because he could've been arrested and extradited

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Wall Street Journal, "El Mayo" was 'tricked' into flying into the US and being taken into custody.

"Mexican drug kingpin Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada was arrested by U.S. agents Thursday after a high-ranking Sinaloa cartel member tricked him into flying to Texas, Mexican and U.S. officials said.

Joaquín Guzmán López, the son of imprisoned drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, was on the same plane and also arrested, a Homeland Security Investigations official said. "

:pachaha: :whoo:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah I heard when they busted some stash houses owned by them.
You're also seeing them team up with black gangs to avoid shyt like that happening more often. Little do those black gangs know that eventually those same Mexican gangs will throw them under the bus (this happened in LA, Chicago, and New York). Time will tell.