El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am fukking shocked.

Mayo's son runs things now --but they made a deal

They turned themselves in. This is a major political play. Mayo's is like 77 years old. The Chapito kid.....he must be willing to give them his half brother IVAN. maybe do 10 years or so.

Justice had a press release ready to go. obviously coordinated surrender. This is high high level games being played. Vicente's Mayos kid has been a US witness for over 15 years.

This close to an election? right after Biden drops out. This is a historic "win" for the US government. Mayo will die in prison though. Did he do this for his son? or what can they offer him? He will never never see Mexico again. IVAN has to factor in here. Mexico just wrapped elections.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are the recent Mexican Elections any implication either? a dude thats finna die turning himself in doesn't seem a big deal and more so a "gimme" but Chapo's son Idk about.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Are the recent Mexican Elections any implication either? a dude thats finna die turning himself in doesn't seem a big deal and more so a "gimme" but Chapo's son Idk about.

That's one of the lower profile ones. El Guero. He's going to have to cooperate against IVAN his half brother. 10 years at least, but a lot of traffickers play this card after Mayo's son Vicente in 2010. You do about 10-15 and get out. They really want IVAN and Alfredo.

this is the stuff of legends to me. this is like Escobar in his prime rolling into the US and into the spotlight. Imagine that plane ride from Sinaloa. Last look at the mountains. He's lived in the mountains for 30 years.

US wants those wins before the election. 100% about the recent elections. They must have been on Mayo's heels. Word is Los Chapitos and Los Mayos all got offered favorable deals. and only these two accepted. but there's always more to it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
El Mayo been in the dope game 50+ years and has never seen the inside of a jail cell.

I heard his health had been bad the last few years so I could see a situation where he just gave himself up. Chapo’s son going down with him is weird though.
word I thought they had beef and he allowed the Chapitos *El Chapo's kids* to be the face of the organization and take the heat.

One of the kids made the army fall back when they tried to arrest him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's one of the lower profile ones. El Guero. He's going to have to cooperate against IVAN his half brother. 10 years at least, but a lot of traffickers play this card after Mayo's son Vicente in 2010. You do about 10-15 and get out.

this is the stuff of legends to me. this is like Escobar in his prime rolling into the US and into the spotlight. Imagine that plane ride. He's lived in the mountains for 30 years.

US wants those wins before the election. 100% about the recent elections. They must have been on Mayo's heels. Word is Los Chapitos and Los Mayos all got offered favorable deals. and only these two accepted. but there's always more to it.

gotcha, so you are saying this is Biden running up the score with some symbolic W's,but the "Show goes on" I would assume with the cartels.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I am fukking shocked.

Mayo's son runs things now --but they made a deal

They turned themselves in. This is a major political play. Mayo's is like 77 years old. The Chapito kid.....he must be willing to give them his half brother IVAN. maybe do 10 years or so.

Justice had a press release ready to go. obviously coordinated surrender. This is high high level games being played. Vicente's Mayos kid has been a US witness for over 15 years.

This close to an election? right after Biden drops out. This is a historic "win" for the US government. Mayo will die in prison though. Did he do this for his son? or what can they offer him? He will never never see Mexico again. IVAN has to factor in here. Mexico just wrapped elections.
I think this is about keeping the money.

When Pablo got killed almost all the money dissapated El Chapo is literally crying in ADX Florence and his wife who handled some of the money did a short bid and she even took a picture with a breh while in the bing

They "surrender" Like the Ochoas did with Medellin Cartel they do a few years and keep the money and live in the states to boot.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
gotcha, so you are saying this is Biden running up the score with some symbolic W's,but the "Show goes on" I would assume with the cartels.

Mayo has many sons. Three have already cooperated and been released. Mayito Gordo and Serafin were in San Diego for a minute. Mayito still is. One still runs his team in Sinaloa. The work won't stop.

but this changes things for sure. The fent era is probably going to slow or stop. This is one of those moves that should be taught in civics how the highest level of government really work.

Executive branch signed off on this. and coming just days after the Biden stand down. I don't believe in that kind of coincidence anymore. 10 years ago you could have sold me that.

there's a lot of factors, but Trump coming into office had to be at play here. Mayo is effectively going to die in prison, but he will see his favorite beloved son, Vicente again. it's really like a Shakepeare play.

unconfirmed reporting says that a lot of los m's and los chapitos were offered deals. Basically Justice wants them to come in, and they can get a big win before the elections. These are the only two that accepted.

Last edited: