El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think this is about keeping the money.

When Pablo got killed almost all the money dissapated El Chapo is literally crying in ADX Florence and his wife who handled some of the money did a short bid and she even took a picture with a breh while in the bing

They "surrender" Like the Ochoas did with Medellin Cartel they do a few years and keep the money and live in the states to boot.
That was a dyke she took that pic with

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
El Mayo been in the dope game 50+ years and has never seen the inside of a jail cell.

I heard his health had been bad the last few years so I could see a situation where he just gave himself up. Chapo’s son going down with him is weird though.

Maybe he gave him up as part of a deal.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think this is about keeping the money.

When Pablo got killed almost all the money dissapated El Chapo is literally crying in ADX Florence and his wife who handled some of the money did a short bid and she even took a picture with a breh while in the bing

They "surrender" Like the Ochoas did with Medellin Cartel they do a few years and keep the money and live in the states to boot.

Mayo's money goes so far. it's dairy farms and real estate and vast agricultural holdings all over Sinaloa and Mexico. it's a real empire. The feds can ask for a crazy forfeiture. The feds really want Ivan and his bro. They are the last men standing. They already dismantled 2/3 of Los Chapitos. who are now running Culiacan.

Mayito Flaco runs his own team now.

mayo had a 15 million reward. I think Ivan has like 10 m's

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mayo has many sons. Three have already cooperated and been released. Mayito Gordo and Serafin were in San Diego for a minute. Mayito still is. One still runs his team in Sinaloa. The work won't stop.

but this changes things for sure. The fent era is probably going to slow or stop. This is one of those moves that should be taught un civics how the highest level of government really work.

Executive branch signed off on this. and coming just days after the Biden stand down. I don't believe in that kind of coincidence anymore. 10 years ago you could have sold me that.

there's a lot of factors, but Trump coming into office had to be at play here. Mayo is effectively going to die in prison, but he will see his favorite beloved son, Vicente again. it's really like a Shakepeare play.

was Trump really hard on the cartels or was it mainly just muscle flexing on random illegals? I need to read up on the more granular details during his reign as Trump tended to have an isolationist approach outside of a few times I remember him/his side talking the wiping out cartels like terrorist

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Mayo's money goes so far. it's dairy farms and real estate and vast agricultural holdings all over Sinaloa and Mexico. it's a real empire. The feds can ask for a crazy forfeiture. The feds wants Ivan and his bro. They already dismantled 2/3 of Los Chapitos. who are now running Culiacan.
Gotta go to Demoler's telegram

Looks like CJNG is winning.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Luis Chaparro, the surrender came from a deal made by US authorities and Texas attorneys.

"Hearing from sources a Texas based group of attorneys helped break a deal between El Mayo and US authorities. The same offer was handed to the rest of Los Chapitos and Mayito Flaco at the same meeting a few weeks ago. Only El Mayo and Joaquín Guzmán agreed."

:whoo:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
can confirm that those conversations are had, who knows if that is true, but it SOUNDS true. Chaparro is a mixed source.

When Chapo got arrested in 2014, the first time, all his sons almost made the same deal with the US.

and like I said the Zambada's pretty much perfected this. His son M. Gordo was chilling at Sea World.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
was Trump really hard on the cartels or was it mainly just muscle flexing on random illegals? I need to read up on the more granular details during his reign as Trump tended to have an isolationist approach outside of a few times I remember him/his side talking the wiping out cartels like terrorist

I think it's more MAYOS treatment if he was caught. He can do 10 years in a military base or whatever. Like his son did. if he was caught under a different administration, they would probably do him as dirty as Chapo. Life in the supermax. but if they change out US Attorneys....all this could be undone. it's a gamble that Harris wins in November.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think it's more MAYOS treatment if he was caught. He can do 10 years in a military base or whatever. if he was caught under a different administration, they would probably do him as dirty as Chapo. Life in the supermax. but if they change out US Attorneys....all this could be undone. it's a gamble that Harris wins in November.

ah gotcha. Do you see it being business as usual under the new president of Mexico? I know folks are hype it's a woman but all these folks the same lol