El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

They were eating in the restaurant.

Walt was worried about what killing Gale meant long-term....how much time do they (really Walt himself....:mjlol:) have left before Gus takes them out.

Jesse was chowing down on his food like :unimpressed:.

He understood the business. They were all Gus had at that point.

Nah man.

@Eric Brooks said he couldn't give Jesse a pass for being in over his head when he killed Gale and "felt no remorse".

Given how season 4 unfolded (PTSD from killing Gale, constantly trying to stay high and party to forget it, etc.) there's no way to watch that diner scene and read it as "he felt no remorse".

Dude just wasn't ready to process what he had done yet. This was the end of the very next episode:

Fred.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Totally unnecessary movie
All it did was show how bad Badger and skinny Pete were at acting
Are they gay?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I remember years ago people on this very board said nobody would give a fukk about "BB" after it went off the air.
hYMtwM4.png

Fred.

teacher

All Star
Daps

I remember years ago people on this very board said nobody would give a fukk about "BB" after it went off the air.
hYMtwM4.png

Fred.

It’s crazy he was on the today promoting it I was like what it flopped :lupe: didn’t read the article did it break records?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy he was on the today promoting it I was like what it flopped :lupe: didn’t read the article did it break records?

Didn't break records but 25 million people streamed it over the course of a week. It was a massive success, 6 years after the show ended.

Fred.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Didn't break records but 25 million people streamed it over the course of a week. It was a massive success, 6 years after the show ended.

Fred.

makes sense...before GOT, BB was the last "water cooler" show on TV, and with the way GOT ended, I gotta feeling that's gonna help elevate BB even more in the upcoming years

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Finally watching this right now.

Todd driving the El Camino with the body in the back (and Jesse) just singing like it’s another day of business as usual

“You're looking kinda lonely girl
Would you like someone new to talk to, ah yeh alright
I'm feeling kinda lonely too
If you don't mind can I sit down here beside you
Ah yeah alright”

full