El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe how much positives I’m reading regarding Badger/Pete. Those dudes were annoying AF. The “comedy” between them came off forced.

Why would anyone want a spinoff with those wigga lames? :scust:

Yeah, they are annoying. :mjlol:

But that is their whole point as characters: wannabe loser/flunkies whose strength is that they are loyal to the end. They are cut from the same cloth as Jesse.They get the job done as actors being extra annoying and posers.
But yeah....a series with them? Nah.:mjlol:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
They put a bald cap on WW cuz his head was mega huge looking :mjlol:

Movie was cool, nice way to show how Jesse got to Alaska.

Was Cranston wearing a bald cap? His head looked bigger. :heh:

160px-PinkyandtheBrain.TheBrain.png

"Have you ever thought about college Jesse?"

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't wanna make fun of breh, but I like how they had Jesse's cell bars blocking Todd's face in the opening sequence. I thought they were gonna Home Improvement Mr. Wilson us the entire movie just to not show the weight gain, fukking up the timeline :laff:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Bruh, I think it was perfectly clear that Jesse was a suburban, petty hustler who wasn't about that life.

The same middle class, suburban teenager slanging dime bags of trees to his friends.

Walt got him so deep into the dope game. Jesse wasn't built for that so I understand him being p*ssy at times.

Great post right here. If you rewatch breaking bad with this in mind you can see what a fukked up situation he was put in.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
WHY?:mjlol:

The shyt ain't necessary. This movie wasn't even necessary

BCS is coming to an end. I wouldnt mind a future show them getting back together and more fukkery. But now that i think of it jesse to much of a bytch to ever wanna go back into the drug dealing world.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
BCS is coming to an end. I wouldnt mind a future show them getting back together and more fukkery. But now that i think of it jesse to much of a bytch to ever wanna go back into the drug dealing world.

A future show with them wouldn’t work. What would they do? They can’t do the drug game. They’d be stupid to go back into criminal activities. :what:

The only thing “necessary“ for a new BB Universe show is a Gus prequel mini-series. :birdman:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't realize how much I missed watching Breaking Bad.

Just for the nostalgia factor alone it was good.

I didn't realize Jesse was held captive. I thought the whole point of the last episode was he got set free and rode off.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Alright look I feel u all saying that Jesse is just a low level suburbia dealer way out of his league most of the time but I can't shake that he shot Gale in the face point blank.

That's the act of a stone cold killer no matter the tough situation that he and Walt were placed in. Then in the restaurant after he caught a body he was feeling no remorse right?

That's the one thing that bothered me.. I feel this whole Breaking Bad universe is classic television but Jesse shooting Gale felt like a stretch, am I wrong on this?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Alright look I feel u all saying that Jesse is just a low level suburbia dealer way out of his league most of the time but I can't shake that he shot Gale in the face point blank.

That's the act of a stone cold killer no matter the tough situation that he and Walt were placed in. Then in the restaurant after he caught a body he was feeling no remorse right?

That's the one thing that bothered me.. I feel this whole Breaking Bad universe is classic television but Jesse shooting Gale felt like a stretch, am I wrong on this?

When was this? :dwillhuh:

Fred.