El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just got around to this and enjoyed it :ehh:. I had put any movies to the side while watching a bunch of shows, but have been trying to catch up on some movies lately. The aftermath of what happened to Jesse was fairly simple, but executed well like you expect. It was just cool to step back into the world of the show after being out of it for so long (not counting Better Call Saul).

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The main concern before watching was whether it'll ruin re-watch ability for the series and all spinoffs...they did a great job of making it feel exactly like a BB episode, they kept the right tempo throughout the movie
I'm so looking forward to the new season of BCS

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't realize Jesse was held captive. I thought the whole point of the last episode was he got set free and rode off.
Over the course of 5 seasons, there are a lot of things that can be forgotten...

But how could you watch the entire series and not realize Jesse was held captive

:heh:

:dead:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent, I don't know whether to judge this as a stand alone movie or a "lost" episode of Breaking Bad

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright look I feel u all saying that Jesse is just a low level suburbia dealer way out of his league most of the time but I can't shake that he shot Gale in the face point blank.

That's the act of a stone cold killer no matter the tough situation that he and Walt were placed in. Then in the restaurant after he caught a body he was feeling no remorse right?

That's the one thing that bothered me.. I feel this whole Breaking Bad universe is classic television but Jesse shooting Gale felt like a stretch, am I wrong on this?
Jesse was crying and shaking right before he killed Gale. I wouldnt call that a stone cold killer. Gales death is what really set in motion Jesses regret. He was never the same after that. shyt even when Gus is blown up you can see the wheels of regret turnin in his head, and he aint even the one that had Gus killed.

this is a stone cold killer

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was debating whether to rewatch BB and after seeing this clip I just can’t...I truly disliked the jesse pinkman character/actor...and he’s just too central to the story for me to rewatch this for an entire 5 seasons

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse was crying and shaking right before he killed Gale. I wouldnt call that a stone cold killer. Gales death is what really set in motion Jesses regret. He was never the same after that. shyt even when Gus is blown up you can see the wheels of regret turnin in his head, and he aint even the one that had Gus killed.

this is a stone cold killer

Gawd damn Todd was cold. Shooting that kid with no second thought.

I thought the way they showed Jesse kill Gale was edited weird. He's aiming the gun right at Gales head but then the last second before he shoots him he moves his arm to point the gun at the camera, making it look like he shot next to Gale cause he couldn't do it.