El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BCS is coming to an end. I wouldnt mind a future show them getting back together and more fukkery. But now that i think of it jesse to much of a bytch to ever wanna go back into the drug dealing world.
My point is yall gotta let shyt end and be at peace with it

You might think you want to see Saul and Jesse meet up again but you really don't:mjlol:

Respect the initial character journeys and understand that the more shyt like El Camino happens, the more watered down the overall product becomes

That's what's happened to Star Wars

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
it was straight, thankfully it picked up towards the last 1/3rd.

nostalgia is a major thing that will keep this from getting shredded

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My point is yall gotta let shyt end and be at peace with it

You might think you want to see Saul and Jesse meet up again but you really don't:mjlol:

Respect the initial character journeys and understand that the more shyt like El Camino happens, the more watered down the overall product becomes

That's what's happened to Star Wars

I'm saying, that's the best way to end Better Call Saul.

Walt and Jesse make a cameo and it's just them two pulling up to Saul's office parking lot. Wearing the same shyt they wore in the BB episode when they first went there. Jesse puts the car in park, they both look at each other and then cut to black.

The End

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

These are the people that don’t realize how stupid it was to show meth Damon looking fat as fukk. Shoulda had him talking away from the camera the whole time

For a show that was so consistent it made me angry

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BCS is coming to an end. I wouldnt mind a future show them getting back together and more fukkery. But now that i think of it jesse to much of a bytch to ever wanna go back into the drug dealing world.
the creator said this is it, once bcs is done its over

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying, that's the best way to end Better Call Saul.

Walt and Jesse make a cameo and it's just them two pulling up to Saul's office parking lot. Wearing the same shyt they wore in the BB episode when they first went there. Jesse puts the car in park, they both look at each other and then cut to black.

The End
I always assumed bcs will take place before and after breaking bad.

that scene would be nice though