El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This may have been better if it wasn't a BB movie. BB was legendary....movie fell way short. Felt the same way about that Sopranos movie...except that was objectively bad

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Movie was a long ass BB, filler episode. Skinny Pete and Badger saved that movie.

If they do another BB spin-off, it needs to be Gus. Seeing how he rose to power will allow more action and fukkery scenes. Not suburban muthafukkas deciding to get into the dope game.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Movie was a long ass BB, filler episode. Skinny Pete and Badger saved that movie.

If they do another BB spin-off, it needs to be Gus. Seeing how he rose to power will allow more action and fukkery scenes. Not suburban muthafukkas deciding to get into the dope game.
i think we saw all the action gus faced. He had no other challengers fairly quickly

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

They'd have to use a younger Latin actor, obviously.

Someone like Jorge Lindeborg or Jason Gineo

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Finally saw it just now and this is exactly how I felt. Skinny Pete and Badger were killing me, after that I was just waiting to get past the bullshyt hoping it would get interesting once he got to Alaska. Was completely taken by surprise when the credits rolled.

Meth Damon's sociopathy was mildly interesting, Jesse's performance was fine, other than that the rest of the movie was a waste of time.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Finally saw it just now and this is exactly how I felt. Skinny Pete and Badger were killing me, after that I was just waiting to get past the bullshyt hoping it would get interesting once he got to Alaska. Was completely taken by surprise when the credits rolled.

Meth Damon's sociopathy was mildly interesting, Jesse's performance was fine, other than that the rest of the movie was a waste of time.

yea that was the only part of the movie i liked... but that Plemmons cat was creepin me tf out. i was seriously expecting him to do some creepy sexual shyt to Jesse.

:dame:

if they ever make a movie about nasty ass catholic priests that guy was born for the role

maxresdefault.jpg

EDIT: i meant i enjoyed badger and skinny petes characters being brought back, not this creepy mf

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
It was a decent watch but not something I really care to rewatch.

Fat Todd kind of threw me off because I rewatched the last couple of BB episodes right before watching El Camino. I’m sure lots of viewers did.

You see him in the last episode and then in El Camino, he arrives on the screen looking pregnant.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
It was a decent watch but not something I really care to rewatch.

Fat Todd kind of threw me off because I rewatched the last couple of BB episodes right before watching El Camino. I’m sure lots of viewers did.

You see him in the last episode and then in El Camino, he arrives on the screen looking pregnant.

ol Todd was eatin good:eat:

too bad he was snackin on
jesse :dame: