Edward Norton is the most "had a spark when you started" actor

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Who cares. He's been flabby for 15 years now
Just saying. It wasnt because he was taking desperate/strict roles like the rest being stated on here. Once he hit that A tier list, he got into trouble off screen and nobody fukked with him since.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Talent wise, he’s elite in my eyes I can’t think of 5 actors in his age range I’d put above him. I never knew and don’t really care about him being an a$$hole but that would explain why I haven’t seen him in much because it’s hard for to me remember any bad performances by him

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
giphy.webp
I liked him in Cop Shop and Den of Thieves. :manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'd throw Josh Hartnett's name into the mix. He was in stuff like The Faculty, Pearl Harbor, and Blackhawk Down, then kind of fell off and was doing some bullshyt for a long time. Then when he was in Penny Dreadful i remember thinking "why did this dude fall off? he plays that mysterious brooding lead well".

I gotta look up what happened to his career.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought a young Ed Norton would have been a dope Peter Parker and then have him transform to his American History X body for spider-man. I think he could have pulled off both sides of the character better than any of the actors they used.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Good call

He was good in mr robot but I cant remember much else remotely recent
He does guest spots in Archer and is funny, tbf

But in 1990, he was supposed to be like Matt Damon and Christian Bale. I think he was bad to work with as well.

I'd throw Josh Hartnett's name into the mix. He was in stuff like The Faculty, Pearl Harbor, and Blackhawk Down, then kind of fell off and was doing some bullshyt for a long time. Then when he was in Penny Dreadful i remember thinking "why did this dude fall off? he plays that mysterious brooding lead well".

I gotta look up what happened to his career.
He turned down Superman in the early aughts.

He was in Exterminate the Beasts last year and about to be in Oppenheimer.

He talked about wanting to take a break
from fame: