Edward Norton is the most "had a spark when you started" actor

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He did it to himself....once you get the rep of being "too hard to work with" them producers gonna be like "see if Jake Gyllenhal, Matt Damon or somebody else is avaible".
Yeah, he's a great actor but sounds like a complete a$$hole by all accounts. Unless you're bringing in Tom Cruise money that shyt is not gonna fly.

I mean if you're causing problems making The Incredible Hulk then you're really a pain in the ass. It's a superhero movie and you're playing the fukking Hulk, shut the fukk up and play your part.

But the fact that he's still getting roles in decent movies is a testament to his acting skills.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
giphy.webp
He’s not a good actor, tbf

Norton’s had a great career

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Old head answer but I was gone say Michael Keaton. It seemed like he was primed to run shyt. After the Batman movies and Beetlejuice I thought he was about to go on a run. Then he just barely worked for most of the 90s.

Or shyt does Chris Tucker count cause that's the one.
An older head answer is Christian Slater was supposed to be Jack Nicholson.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Edward Norton aka Edward Harrison, one of writers of 'The Incredible Hulk.' :skip:

He was great in 'The Score.' Played the role of that halfwit janitor beautifully. He was also a pretty good Will Graham in 'Red Dragon.'

John Cusack really had a spark when he started. Now? He may now just be garbage. His record was impeccable up through 2003. Had a couple misses in the mid 2000's but I loved '1408.' After that, the fall off really started. From 2013 to the present, he's been in 10 movies :dwillhuh: that are rated in the 4's and lower on IMDb. That includes his latest effort, this year's 'Pursuit,' checking in with a sweltering 2.8. :whew:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
a quick google search reveals he's worth $300M, which shocked the hell outta me. he hasn't been doing many blockbusters really either, so I didn't expect that at all.
Norton could have easily been apart of the MCU as the Hulk and collected a nice paycheck for years. But Edward Norton is some one who takes his acting quite serious and is very selective with the movies he does.

There are some exceptions but he seems the type to do movies that he feels can challenge him in some way.

He got the money…he just having fun now lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Norton could have easily been apart of the MCU as the Hulk and collected a nice paycheck for years. But Edward Norton is some one who takes his acting quite serious and is very selective with the movies he does.

There are some exceptions but he seems the type to do movies that he feels can challenge him in some way.

He got the money…he just having fun now lol

not to mention, his version of the hulk sucked. I'm glad they got mark ruffalo in there. he's worked out the best in the modern hulk movies.