Edward Norton is the most "had a spark when you started" actor

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Didn't know he was supposedly hard to work with...so basically his role in Birdman was about him in real life? :jbhmm: :lolbron:

He's always been one of my favorite actors, was kinda sad to see him kind of flabby in Glass Onion tbh. But he killed it as usual.
Yeah, and he even tried to take that movie over too and the irony never once occurred to him until the director finally pointed it out :lolbron: After that he fell back

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He played a major part in one the biggest releases of 2022. I’d say he’s still doing just fine. It’s just not his prime hey day (late 90’s -early 2000’s) years anymore.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Think Keaton got blackballed for a bit because he didn't want to be Batman anymore after the 2nd movie
Nah

Tim Burton was fired from Batman and that’s who Keaton wanted to work with.

He was in a few movies after that but I think he took on lesser roles for a while And had a few flops.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Edward Norton is an actor's actor. Dude is brilliant but his passion and opinions are so strong it can rub people the wrong way.

I personally thought he should have stayed the Hulk. Mark Ruffalo is cool but I think Norton really focused on the watching the struggles of the man (Banner) without delving into the melodramatic.

But this dudes filmography already has several classics he's cemented his legacy.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Love him but he should be on Leo's level. He's selective on roles but imagine if he wanted to work with Scorsese or Nolan, or any of the great directors like Leo. He's had a good career but he would be legend status.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Edward Norton is an actor's actor. Dude is brilliant but his passion and opinions are so strong it can rub people the wrong way.

I personally thought he should have stayed the Hulk. Mark Ruffalo is cool but I think Norton really focused on the watching the struggles of the man (Banner) without delving into the melodramatic.

But this dudes filmography already has several classics he's cemented his legacy.

Yeah Norton seems like the tightly wound/intense actor type and that wouldn't work well with the comedic energy of Marvel that Ruffalo does well. That being said his version of the Hulk wouldn't have gotten slapped up by Thanos in 30 seconds.

He would have given him a proper fight :wow: