EDIT: SOURCE MAGAZINE BIAS PROVEN TO BE MYTH - Source Top 100 Albums list

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
If you don't have it in your top 20 Im cringing just thinking about what might be on your list
Only nikkas with meh shyt in their top ten are so called real hip hop heads whom think boring down in a dungeon sounding beats and awful vocals actually is good music.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Lol,based off what? Does it have top ten beats? no. Lyrics? no. Best vocal performances flows etc? No. Best hooks? No
Personally I have shyt from all different regions in my catalog. Im prolly the most objective fan you will find. But for real tho your the same dude who said Illmatic was wack so you have 0 credibility

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@mobbinfms.......CLASSIC THREAD

a couple topics i missed out on:

- rass kass. ehh? i wouldve gave it 3 1/2. as for the cannibus comparison, i think it would be better compared to cannibus' 2nd album which got good responses.

- the fugees. meh. i havnt heard the album since like '96-97 so i cant comment too much. if somebody says its a classic, i have no problem with it but some of yall are in here trying to boost them up. they were the novelty act that yall are harping about. they were bigger in the r&b realm than the rap world, if yall want to be real.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And among the people Cuban Linx is always top 10 if not top 5

no the hell its not.

show me a top 10 with cuban linx on there, and 90% of the time, the rest of the list will be filled with mostly mid-90s grimey east coast rap.

and for the record, im not trying to downplay the album. if somebody says its top 10, i wouldnt bat an eye. but when you dudes start pushing that consensus chit, thats where the problem lies. cuz cuban linx is not no dam consensus album.

nikkas need to expand their music catalog

THIS.

Personally I have shyt from all different regions in my catalog. Im prolly the most objective fan you will find. But for real tho your the same dude who said Illmatic was wack so you have 0 credibility

:mjlol: @ the bolded.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Personally its in my top 3 with the Chronic and Illmatic but if you are a hip hop fan of a certain age you cant deny that albums greatness

age has nothing to do with it.

ive been a rap fanatic since the '80s.

and theres '80s albums that wipe out ob4cl that most of these wu-stanleys will proudly say that they never heard.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
verses

Verbal Intercourse
Knowledge God
Guillotine
Criminology
Incarcerated Scarfaces

production

wu gambinos
Ice Cream