EDIT: SOURCE MAGAZINE BIAS PROVEN TO BE MYTH - Source Top 100 Albums list

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
By the way, Jealous One's Envy>>>>>>>>>> OB4CL Fat joe > raekwon
nikkas let media brainwash them to believe what's hot.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
By the way, Jealous One's Envy>>>>>>>>>> OB4CL Fat joe > raekwon
nikkas let media brainwash them to believe what's hot.
the irony of this post is that fat joe became more famous and well known as a solo artist than Raekwon

so technically if i went by media i would also say Fat Joe >> Raekwon

but i use my own ears (i know, how shocking) and my ears tell me Raekwon is better and makes better music

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
the irony of this post is that fat joe became more famous and well known as a solo artist than Raekwon

so technically if i went by media i would also say Fat Joe >> Raekwon

but i use my own ears (i know, how shocking) and my ears tell me Raekwon is better and makes better music
Lets be real tho. How relevant was Fat Joe before Big Pun?

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
Lets be real tho. How relevant was Fat Joe before Big Pun?
whoa :whoa: i don't remember since i was like 6 years old when Capital Punishment came out

but as far as i'm concerned, growing up in the 2000's, if I went with media as he said, i'd come to the same conclusion that Fat Joe >> Raekwon..im just showing how flimsy that statement was

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
whoa :whoa: i don't remember since i was like 6 years old when Capital Punishment came out

but as far as i'm concerned, growing up in the 2000's, if I went with media as he said, i'd come to the same conclusion that Fat Joe >> Raekwon..im just showing how flimsy that statement was
Pun came out I was like 16. Fat Joe has been around since the early 90s and he was just your average run of the mill NYC underground rapper until he put Pun on

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

true,but if you went by what the media said regarding those particular albums,NO YOU'RE WRONG.