Eddie Griffin Calls Shannon Sharpe Gay

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole trope of calling black men gay because you don’t like them for whatever reason is destructive.

We already have our own women doing it. When black men do it to each other it’s also :francis:

With zero evidence we just willingly question the sexuality of a black man. I don’t find that shyt funny

nikka's are the new bytch's:francis:

it's crazy how easy black men follow behined black women from looking over another nikka's shoulder " corny ass dikk policing' to the "gay nikka witch hunts" to just missy ass gossip social media channels and pages

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

it's crazy how easy black men follow behined black women from looking over nikka's shoulder "dikk policing' to the "gay nikka witch hunts" to just missy 'nothing about nothing gossip" social media channels and pages

Breh it’s fukking disgusting. Just out of the woodwork with no evidence you as a black man can see another black man grinding and winning and just call him gay.

shyt is immature and feminine as fukk. If Shannon had multiple questionable pics with dudes or multiple instances of him in known gay circles then I could see it

But for as much as we know he is a former NFL Player, Super Bowl winner, Hall Of Fame inductee, turned sports commentator who has enjoyed phenomenal success.

Nothing gay related. We have no code as brehs. Women call brehs gay with no evidence. We are not supposed to do it to each other

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@Gritsngravy

img]

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it’s fukking disgusting. Just out of the woodwork with no evidence you as a black man can see another black man grinding and winning and just call him gay.

shyt is immature and feminine as fukk. If Shannon had multiple questionable pics with dudes or multiple instances of him in known gay circles then I could see it

But for as much as we know he is a former NFL Player, Super Bowl winner, Hall Of Fame inductee, turned sports commentator who has enjoyed phenomenal success.

Nothing gay related.

it just show you all that successful black men this successful black men that talk these nikka's talk about is just pandering babble we're the first ones to shyt on a nikka's name with no real logical reason just for cheap's like, clicks, variel moment's

:snoop:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

it's crazy how easy black men follow behined black women from looking over another nikka's shoulder " corny ass dikk policing' to the "gay nikka witch hunts" to just missy ass gossip social media channels and pages

Once I seen men wearing bonnets I knew these dudes were finished :scust:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Can anybody do a search to find the last time Eddie Griffin's name was typed on this forum before yesterday?
I have too many on ignore list to be able to do an accurate search

Feb 7

Lowkey it almost feels like Oprah is on track to have a fall off

Eddie griffin did say black entertainers don’t leave clean

And Them never land documentaries and Harvey Weinstein being her man’s nem might not save her

Feb 9

7.1 mill already.....Shannon has hit gold.....he need to do a weekly interview with disgruntled comedians weekly......he need to hit up Eddie Griffin next. He also somewhhat blackballed and talks his shyt.

Feb 10

Eddie Griffin would let the chopper out

Why would Eddie Griffin be blackballed? :dwillhuh:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie used to be one of my favs. His first few comedy specials were legendary and so was his Def Jam Apperances. But I have seen at the Raleigh Improv twice in the past 3 years. He lost his funny. Now he just gets on stage and rants with an occassional half funny punch line. I didnt want to believe it but he has fallen off.
He sounds like he lost about 20-30% of his mind.

He's cool with me though: