Eddie Griffin Calls Shannon Sharpe Gay

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Any comedian who says something about Shannon the coli claims there not funny. :unimpressed:
To be fair, none of these comedians have actually made a funny joke about him...

Their OTHER jokes may be funny, but their Shannon Sharpe jokes are not. It's all elementary school style jokes.

"Shay Shay gay gay" :bryan: :mjlol::russ::heh::pachaha:

:unimpressed:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Threads on Shannon's :dame: have been made here countless times but when Eddie Griffin calls it out too y'all catch feelings.
Been said it
Very weird.

nikkas up here call these people everything but a child of God, but as soon as someone who actually has a voice says the exact same thing, its a problem. :gucci:

Daps
Shannon would have done better to ignore the gay attacks. Meaning he should have addressed it in a general way and left it alone. He gotta understand, he's the man getting 50 million views in less than a month. Now that they know he'll respond to everything, folks are gonna keep on saying stuff cause they want a slice of that 50 million. Especially comedians, as viewership can directly correlate to dollars for them.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man opposite for me :lolbron: I was in Vegas at the fashion show mall waiting outside for my girl and daughter outside of zumiez and he walks by I gave him a nod and said what’s up that mother fukker gave me a look with disgust :russ: I was like

That’s interesting because he actually stuck his hand out to me. I wasn’t gonna even say anything because I ain’t wanna bother him. I was staring hard though :russ:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
That’s interesting because he actually stuck his hand out to me. I wasn’t gonna even say anything because I ain’t wanna bother him. I was staring hard though :russ:
Breh I was just leaning on the rail on my phone when I looked up and see him as he was walking by must have been in a shytty mood. Now George Wallace is a coo ass dude chopped it up with him in Vegas on the strip for like 10 mins

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You were staring at that picture too :scust:

You clearly have a preference for nikkas and have said some suspect shyt in the past

Ain’t no way in hell “you joking” with that lets not try and play cross talk

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I see brehs in here mad about Shannon being called gay.... I'm a fan of Shannon and I don't like fxggots. However I believe this is a self inflicted wound. Unc hanging around a known booty bandit plus that time his makeup artist had him looking like a trans on First Take is what led him to where we are now. He was on First Take for years and no one accused him of being a fxggot till he started hanging out with a fxggot.

I hope that he's telling the truth about ole boy just being his stylist and not his lover but this is why you can't hang out with fruitcakes. If you hang out with one, folks are gonna assume that's how you get down.

If ppl always see me hanging tough with a known drug dealer, they gon assume I'm part of that life.

He's too old to not know this.

Maybe Shannon was standing on business...
U don't want Shannon to be accused of being "homophobic" either.

In the entertainment industry, u have to be willing to play the game and that includes humiliation rituals.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Only on The Coli I'm hearing Eddie Griffin isn't a funny comedian