Eddie Griffin Calls Shannon Sharpe Gay

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh it’s fukking disgusting. Just out of the woodwork with no evidence you as a black man can see another black man grinding and winning and just call him gay.

shyt is immature and feminine as fukk. If Shannon had multiple questionable pics with dudes or multiple instances of him in known gay circles then I could see it

But for as much as we know he is a former NFL Player, Super Bowl winner, Hall Of Fame inductee, turned sports commentator who has enjoyed phenomenal success.

Nothing gay related. We have no code as brehs. Women call brehs gay with no evidence. We are not supposed to do it to each other
It just shows how much hate and envy we have for each other when you see someone like Shannon ascend so quickly. It eats away at their souls b/c they been doing it for so long and the only thing they rely on is vitriol and lies to try and explain the ascension. Its like clockwork everybody saw what Shannon did with Katt on YT and immediately our black comedians start throwing shots. Michael Blackson started running his mouth and Mike Epps even said he was jealous b/c he didnt get mentioned. Now here go Eddie Griffin and Mase..

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It just shows how much hate and envy we have for each other when you see someone like Shannon ascends so quickly. It eats away at their souls b/c they been doing it for so long and the only thing they rely on is vitriol and lies to try and explain the ascension. Its like clockwork everybody saw what Shannon did with Katt on YT and immediately our black comedians start throwing shots. Michael Blackson started running his mouth and Mike Epps even said he was jealous b/c he didnt get mentioned. Now here go Eddie Griffin and Mase..

NAH THAT MA$E shyt WAS LIGHT
AND SHANNON JUMPED OUT
THE WINDOW FOR NO REASON

:devil:
:evil:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just shows how much hate and envy we have for each other when you see someone like Shannon ascends so quickly. It eats away at their souls b/c they been doing it for so long and the only thing they rely on is vitriol and lies to try and explain the ascension. Its like clockwork everybody saw what Shannon did with Katt on YT and immediately our black comedians start throwing shots. Michael Blackson started running his mouth and Mike Epps even said he was jealous b/c he didnt get mentioned. Now here go Eddie Griffin and Mase..

I mean Katt was doing the samething in his interview. :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unc got the computers putin

shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

Daps
I see brehs in here mad about Shannon being called gay.... I'm a fan of Shannon and I don't like fxggots. However I believe this is a self inflicted wound. Unc hanging around a known booty bandit plus that time his makeup artist had him looking like a trans on First Take is what led him to where we are now. He was on First Take for years and no one accused him of being a fxggot till he started hanging out with a fxggot.

I hope that he's telling the truth about ole boy just being his stylist and not his lover but this is why you can't hang out with fruitcakes. If you hang out with one, folks are gonna assume that's how you get down.

If ppl always see me hanging tough with a known drug dealer, they gon assume I'm part of that life.

He's too old to not know this.